2018-2019 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Will he join the less than 7 games club?

I'd reckon that it will take more than 7 games but either Chiarelli or the ownership is just collecting additional evidence to display for the Soilers fans and not exactly for themselves why this campaign went down the drain.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I'd reckon that it will take more than 7 games but either Chiarelli or the ownership is just collecting additional evidence to display for the Soilers fans and not exactly for themselves why this campaign went down the drain.

LOL Oiler D getting too casual with the puck almost stick-handling it into the net. Cmon man.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
If someone would like to see how a team behaves when they want their coach fired... this is that footage.

I still dont know why Draisaitl signed an 8yr contract with Edmonton...

As much as I like Draisaitl because he is German but really Edmonton?! Ciarelli is the worst GM in the NHL!

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
But Booty sayed it to me after the Challenger Game in Cologne. As fantastic the Oilers 1st PP Unit is, so bad is their defense and their back Up Goalie.
But i think the travel Stuff and Media Days also was a bit to much for Edmonton. current you can say, Edmonton stand in the Point Dallas was Years before.
Total Offense Games will end 7:5 or 5:2 win and loose.

Reactions: Boothinator

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Anyone watching the Edmonton Devils game?

What the hell is up with the benches?! The glass only goes for a short amount and the benches are WAY exposed.

Lol Edmonton and that defense.

One of my former university friends a delusional oil fan. That defense effort was pathetic. Their forwards glide back (RNH, Drai, Kharia, Lucic etc ). Pathetic.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
My god this Hawks Leafs game has been the craziest end of a 3rd period back forth I might have ever seen in all my years.

What happens when a weak D and Offensive Team only meets a Team, Weak D and weak Goalie in a Game. Ward gets roasted i saw a report today he now down by .834% savepercentage.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
What happens when a weak D and Offensive Team only meets a Team, Weak D and weak Goalie in a Game. Ward gets roasted i saw a report today he now down by .834% savepercentage.
What's funny is I don't think the goalies looked weak. I think 4 of the games best offensive players were looking like they deserve the praise.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
The Ducks third jersey (black) looked fantastic on the ice yesterday better than in the photos imo

usa_today_11404428.jpg

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
What's funny is I don't think the goalies looked weak. I think 4 of the games best offensive players were looking like they deserve the praise.

Maybe but that doesnt matter, when you play against D who inviting you to score as much Goals you want. And Blackhawks are still playing with the Back Up Goalie.
And the whole experts arpound the League speaks about weak points on Team and both Toronto and Blackhawks weak spot is their D Lines.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Maybe but that doesnt matter, when you play against D who inviting you to score as much Goals you want. And Blackhawks are still playing with the Back Up Goalie.
And the whole experts arpound the League speaks about weak points on Team and both Toronto and Blackhawks weak spot is their D Lines.
Well yeah that's my point it has been this whole time LOL

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
For me this will be interisting, how Toronto will go on. If they keep up this high Scoring Games. They must keep up the pace when they always get 4 or more Goals against them.
The Season really reminds me of a fromer Dallas Season. What brought Dallas a lot of Attention but in the End not the Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad