Line Combos: 2018 -2019 Line/D Pairing discussions & proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
That would be my preference too :laugh: Does Vaak play the right side comfortably?
I think he played RD back in Europe. The Bruins probably see him longterm at LD, but I still wouldn't mind if the Bruins called up Vaakanainen and maybe put Moore at RD, said he was comfortable playing there. Unfortunately, we'll probably see Kampfer.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I think he played RD back in Europe. The Bruins probably see him longterm at LD, but I still wouldn't mind if the Bruins called up Vaakanainen and maybe put Moore at RD, said he was comfortable playing there. Unfortunately, we'll probably see Kampfer.

Just saw a post of a tweet that he has been called up! :clap:

Reactions: Absurdity

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Something a bit different since Cassidy has had DeBrusk play some RW

Marchand - Bergeron - DeBrusk
Heinen - Krejci - Pastrnak
Donato - Nordstrom - Bjork
Kuraly - Backes - Wagner

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Heinen looked good with Krejci and DeBrusk last night. I'd like to give that line time to gel a bit as I think it could be a good one. I'd like to see Donato on a bus to Providence and get Cehlarik a look at LW 3rd line. Martin Bakos might be another possibility once he gets his game fitness up in Providence. DeBrusk-Krejci-Bakos? Put Heinen at LW on the third line LW with Nordstrom and Kuraly, assuming Backes remains out with concussion and go with Nordstrom-Cave-Acciari as the 4th line. OR Trent Frederic or JFK at 3C, keep Wagner-Kuraly-Nordstrom together as they are a good 4th line.

slim399

May 1, 2002
Boston
Visit site
For a change up with the guys who are currently on our roster

Marchand-Bergeron-Donato
Heinen-Krejci-Pastrnak
Debrusk-Backes-Bjork
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner
Accairi

Chara-Carlo
Vaak-McAvoy
Gryz-Moore

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Kids need to start producing...it's that simple.

Through 8 games

Bjork = 2 points plus 3
Heinen = 1 point plus 1
Donato = 1 point minus 3

This is not good / down right brutal.

Our 3rd line center making $6mil a year needs to start producing as well. Heinen has played well with Krejci and debrusk the past couple games, I’m very encouraged by that line going forward. Bjork has looked fine but he has probably the worst top 6 center so far in the nhl so far this season in Backes. Need to make a move for a 3rd line center and a rich peverley type winger for the 3rd line.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Heinen - Krejci - DeBrusk
Please - Make - Trade
Nordstrom - Kuraly - Wagner

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Actually had a decent game against the Canucks, but ideally that is a 4th line.

Yeah it is, my guess is the ice time will be going to whichever, if either, are most effective, so either one emerges as a third line in time, or we have two fourth lines rolling :eek:

Crash Bandicoot

Sobriety isn't for wimps.
Feb 25, 2016
Marchand Bergeron Donato Ice time: 20-22 min PP 50%+

Debrusk Norstrum Pastrnak " " PP 25%+

Wagner Kuraly Bjork " " PP 25%+

Heinen Krejci Acciari (Backes) 10:00

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Marchand Bergeron Donato Ice time: 20-22 min PP 50%+

Debrusk Norstrum Pastrnak " " PP 25%+

Wagner Kuraly Bjork " " PP 25%+

Heinen Krejci Acciari (Backes) 10:00

giphy.gif

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Heinen-Krejci-Debrusk
Bjork??
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner-Acciari

The second line you can see it in their play it’s going to start making things happen on the score sheet. Just leave them alone. Bergy and Kuraly line have been fantastic all season obviously for different reasons.

It’s the 3rd line. I think Bjork has been good this year. He’s definitely worked on the things he needed to. He’s part of the solution there. Maybe Donato could use some time in the AHL to work on some things. Backes, who knows how long he is out for. The guy is a warrior and I wish him the best health to live a long life. And if/when he is cleared by a doctor to come back and he wants to come back, slot him in somehow. But for now I think it is looking like he might be a long term out. Hopefully not for his health sake. The question becomes today is if anyone down in Providence is ready to step up and help that line because I think it’s too early for trades.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Thanks to Joe for bringing to my attention

I thought they looked like always in zone

They are all puck possession cerebral players so logical

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Bruins were 6-7-4 on November 15 last year

They are going to be very good

It is easy to forget that isn't it? There was a lot of hand-wringing going on about how if we aren't in a playoff spot by Thanksgiving were are cooked like the turkey most of us ate. I had to remind myself of that after the last couple games and I was tempted to a bit of despair :laugh:

Reactions: DKH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->