Injury Report: 2018-2019 Injury Report....Peoples be hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Maybe we can get Mikkola, Thorbs, Binnington, and Musil up here to start some riots when defenders elbow our recently concussed player in the head and see no hearing.

We could probably sign Lindbohm to a cheap deal to stare at people.

The hurt guys at home resting will witness the acts of bravery and vengeance in their honor.

Reactions: DeuceNine

DeuceNine

Like You Read About
Aug 6, 2006
Stymieville
At this point I'm all about this just to see if things get sparked. We need hungry guys and guys potentially afraid for their jobs to rustle some jimmies. This passive shnit has got to go.

Reactions: Zamadoo

DeuceNine

Like You Read About
Aug 6, 2006
Stymieville
Going to be very, very hard to watch this team I'm guessing. Who knows, maybe with a depleted roster they will put the work boots on but I just can't imagine this season ending in a positive way in any scenario anymore. If we start winning games, all we are going to do is still miss the playoffs and throw away our top 10 pick. So I don't even want that to happen. Right now it's best if the Blues sell and get a top 3 player. Finishing in the middle would be dreadful.
IDK, I'm interested to see what the youngins bring to the table. If the guys put together a bunch of wins and we miss a top 10 pick BUT the prospects look great, I'm OK with that. If we continue to tank and get a top 5/10, great also. Win/win. Gotta stay reasonably positive.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Have people forgotten that Armstrong just signed a 4 year extension?

Not that he isn’t or shouldn’t be under (intense) scrutiny after how this season has gone...but he is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Seems like just a few weeks ago folks were talking about the incredible job he has done. Maybe because it actually was just a few weeks ago. :laugh:

EDIT: this post may be more appropriate in another thread, I don’t mean to derail the injury thread with GM talk. Please feel free to move, Mods.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
So Landeskog slashed Petro in the hands after play resumed, after already having punched him in the back of the head while Petro was confronting EJ? How does Landeskog not end up with a hearing, in addition to EJ?

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
So Landeskog slashed Petro in the hands after play resumed, after already having punched him in the back of the head while Petro was confronting EJ? How does Landeskog not end up with a hearing, in addition to EJ?

Because Colorado is winning right now. Landeskog is an exciting player right now thanks to MacKinnon. The NHL has the most inconsistent Player Safety department in any major sport? I don't know. Because the hockey gods like punishing Blues fans.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Now we get to hear postgame talk after losses and how injuries are a big cause. Because you know, no otger teams get injuries throughout the season.

DudeLebowski

Dec 4, 2018
Definitely going to be the scapegoat for the year from Army and Co.

I can see the end of year presser already. Injuries, injuries, injuries.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008

That slash might have landed the Blues a top 5 pick

Reactions: Zamadoo

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
We all know Piet is suppose to be re-evaluated around Christmas time. Realistically speaking when do we see him back on the ice? 2018? Early January? Late January? February? March?

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
We all know Piet is suppose to be re-evaluated around Christmas time. Realistically speaking when do we see him back on the ice? 2018? Early January? Late January? February? March?
My guess is after the all-star break and before the TDL. I also wonder about Fabbri.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Fabbri is back in the lineup tonight. Of course, he's playing on the 4th line with Barbie and Sunny. Brilliance on display in that you put a guy who is coming off a shoulder injury on the physical line for the Blues and leave "Hands of Stone" Maroon with Bozak and Thomas. What does it take to get Maroon on the 4th line?

Reactions: Celtic Note

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Fabbri is back in the lineup tonight. Of course, he's playing on the 4th line with Barbie and Sunny. Brilliance on display in that you put a guy who is coming off a shoulder injury on the physical line for the Blues and leave "Hands of Stone" Maroon with Bozak and Thomas. What does it take to get Maroon on the 4th line?
Well he has to not be a St. Louisian or not signed in the first place apparently. Dunno

Reactions: 67Blues

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Well Maroon has 3 points over his last 5 games. Fabbri has 4 over his entire 15 this season. One might think Maroon is the better player based on those very limited stats...if one didn't watch the games AND was an idiot, of course. Unfortunately, more and more I am starting to think our coaching staff fits that description.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Well Maroon has 3 points over his last 5 games. Fabbri has 4 over his entire 15 this season. One might think Maroon is the better player based on those very limited stats...if one didn't watch the games AND was an idiot, of course. Unfortunately, more and more I am starting to think our coaching staff fits that description.
"But he's a local boy/feel good story and he plays a heavy game"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->