Injury Report: 2018-2019 Injury Report....Peoples be hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011

I wonder if Schwartz has a concussion. When they showed him on the bench it almost looked like he was checking his vision or something.

At least we could get a few guys back soon.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
The worst part about the injuries is people will use it as an excuse for the Blues when they don't play good.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site

I wonder if Schwartz has a concussion. When they showed him on the bench it almost looked like he was checking his vision or something.

At least we could get a few guys back soon.

There were pictures of him in the airport with blues fans and his wrist and index fingers were wrapped. He got hit by a tarasenko shot on the wrist.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
There were pictures of him in the airport with blues fans and his wrist and index fingers were wrapped. He got hit by a tarasenko shot on the wrist.
Ah, just searched and found that. You're right.

Oh well, team is just going to have to learn to win without him for stretches every year.

Hopefully Steen is back soon, then our forward group will be respectable.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Why won't they just tell us what is going on with these guys?
Some stupid thing teams now do. [Watch, it'll be some HIPAA claim justifying it.] In the playoffs, I get it. Regular season, especially when it's pretty clear the guy is hurt, ... just say it, quit acting coy and looking stupid.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I’m predicting:

Petro- broken wrist out 8 weeks
Fabbri - Broken clavicle out 8 weeks

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
Fabbri might have a short career.

Fabbri's looked similar to Tarasenko's in the last game last season. I'm going 6 months.

Just looked at Robbie's stats....
First full season (72 games) was 15/16.
That's 4 full years in the NHL(me thinks this season is done for him)
4 seasons X 82 Games a season =332ish games
---------------------
Robbie has played in 137.
He's a career -18
--------———------
He's been fun to watch ( I think? Or did Brouwer REALLY make him look good) I just don't think the kid has what it takes to stay in this league. Doesn't boad well that he only played a 1/3 of the games you've paid him for. Might be time to cut our loses...

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Kinda weird that there's no updates, is the team off again today?

Maybe management just isn't sure how to break the news to the fanbase that Pietrangelo, Fabbri, and Schwartz are all out for the year, Steen is week to week with a concussion, ROR lost his love for the game again and is retiring, Schenn has demanded a trade, and they're thinking about bringing Paajarvi back from Ottawa to make up for the losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad