Prospect Info: 2018-2019 General Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
not sure about that. At least when a player is injured, you can project about what he is going to do when he gets healthy.

Not when he's always injured and not developing. I think it's pretty clear that Olofsson has serious trouble staying healthy, and seems to have gone the path of Cuma. He went from being a guy that should be a good, or even great, middle pairing defender to one that you hope can be healthy enough to be a bottom pairing one instead. Bitten for Olofsson is one trade I simply won't lose sleep over, even if Bitten doesn't pan out.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Watched the game kappo looks great out there! Legit prospect imo.

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
Would be great to have a legit young G prospect. First one since Kuemper?

Michalek was a legit prospect. We know now that he was a tier or two below NHL starter quality but he put up decent numbers on poor teams.

McBain got his first college goal this weekend.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Michalek was a legit prospect. We know now that he was a tier or two below NHL starter quality but he put up decent numbers on poor teams.

McBain got his first college goal this weekend.
Yeah, I had hopes for Michalek.

I wonder how much simply having a good team has helped the goalies? While i did see that KK stopped 38 shots in a recent SO, it is possible that it was an "easy" 38 shots due to good overall team D.

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
It's the kind of trade I would love to hear more about. Surplus for surplus or favor for an agent? Either way, Jenys was not really a prospect here and since the Martinsson departure created a need on the port side, Falkovsky might stick in Iowa. 21 goals in 54 games is a decent marker for a defenseman at any level, must have a hard shot at least.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
It's the kind of trade I would love to hear more about. Surplus for surplus or favor for an agent? Either way, Jenys was not really a prospect here and since the Martinsson departure created a need on the port side, Falkovsky might stick in Iowa. 21 goals in 54 games is a decent marker for a defenseman at any level, must have a hard shot at least.

I saw it as insurance if Martinsson did decide to leave at the time of the trade.

He had 21g, but with his size maybe they made him net front guy on the PP. 21g/11a is really an odd stat line for a d-man.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I think I'm late to the party but... When did Hockeys Future stop updating their site? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad