2018-2019 General Lightning Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Why the h is everyone getting married on here?

I'd marry my girlfriend too... IF i was a whipped little rube, which I'm not. I play by my own rules, and she knows I'd never commit to anything that isn't a hockey team.

I imagined you saying this while snapping your fingers and listening to Beyonce.

Its a Bolts Life

Jan 29, 2015
Since this is Gen discussion I had a question for bolts fans, Was randomly thinking of Marty.
Do you guys think hes gonna be a first ballot HOF? Would like to know what you guys think.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Since this is Gen discussion I had a question for bolts fans, Was randomly thinking of Marty.
Do you guys think hes gonna be a first ballot HOF? Would like to know what you guys think.

Might want to look up the 2018 class.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I think this guy will make whatever you want:

Belts by Dan
Dan is an acquaintance of mine. I will be getting him to make my Bolts belt also. I had him make my custom Art Deco Belt.

IMG_2758-1.jpg

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
welp, I've always wondered if any of the guests would fight them back... I mean I would...

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Sergachev is quietly number 2 on the team in terms of +\-, with an uptick in minutes this year. He still has a mental lapse here and there. But that is to be expected - Hedman had many gaffs the first few years of his career. There are many bright spots this season. Sergachev’s steady growth has been nice to see. He just needs to get away from Heddy-itis and hit the net. He could have had a couple goals last night.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Sergachev like Hedman when he was younger just needs to add strength, remember when Hedman couldn't play the body cause he was so weak? That's like Sergachev now, you can only do so much stick checking.

Reactions: Hockey4Life91

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Obviously, overall, there is lots to be happy about.

But we really aren’t seeing much production from stammer point Yani. I’m hoping that line finds it because on paper I really like the idea of stammer with a couple puck hounds, one of which may very well be our best forward.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Obviously, overall, there is lots to be happy about.

But we really aren’t seeing much production from stammer point Yani. I’m hoping that line finds it because on paper I really like the idea of stammer with a couple puck hounds, one of which may very well be our best forward.

Yanni and Point are doing good work on the cycle. It seems like the design is to keep Stamkos around the net.

It seems like our top two lines have been good, not great, and our bottom six has been great. That, combined with our special teams, has been a recipe for success.

I think Point isn't even at the absolute top of his game right now, and he's still be arguably our best forward to start the year.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Yanni and Point are doing good work on the cycle. It seems like the design is to keep Stamkos around the net.

It seems like our top two lines have been good, not great, and our bottom six has been great. That, combined with our special teams, has been a recipe for success.

I think Point isn't even at the absolute top of his game right now, and he's still be arguably our best forward to start the year.

Yea things are looking good right now. Scary thing is team overall can be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->