Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Really encouraged that Bahl has been playing more aggressive offensively and it is showing in his numbers. I'll have to watch Schnarr in his next few games, he seems to be turning the corner, 12pts in 6 games. Granted, these are the early season and a lot of the teams are still missing guys that will eventually be there, but all signs are encouraging.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I watched Tendeck...he is playing well. Not quite sure how good the Giants are this year, but they look to be a really good team and they beat the undefeated Royals...but Tendeck only got 20 sog, which is really low for a junior game. The thing is, I have 'zero' understanding on how to evaluate a goalie...I don't know the position, so I don't know what to look for, but my good friend is a goalie who has coached at a high level and really likes him. He likes Tendeck more than Prosvetov.

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Premium Stat of the Week 6pts 3games. I haven't caught any of Hayton's games yet. Plan on doing it this next weekend.
Saginaw fan here they play SSM on Wednesday. Prosvetov has been playing well as of late. He stole one from Kitchener in a 2-1 victory last night. As he plays more and gets used to the speed of the OHL he seems to be developing very well. Very agile for being 6'5.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Anyone get a look at Nate Schnarr? 9+11=20 in 13 OHL gms to start and nice size at 6'3" .... 3rd rd '17 guy...
Watched him play last night against Hayton. Scored a nice goal and then didn’t really notice him. Guelph is Radcliffe, Merkley, and then Schnarr

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
c'mon hbk, you say you watched the game, mention Schnarr and then you didn't even say anything about Mr. Premium, what's up?

Didn’t like his first period. Had a nice assist on a Frost goal. Lots of smart plays.

Overall I’m still not seeing the natural offensive instincts that I would prefer with a Top 5 pick. He’s very intelligent. Very smart. Can play in any situation. He projects as a 2/3 C. I don’t yet see a 1C potential. I like him but at top 5? Same read I had at the draft unfortunately.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Didn’t like his first period. Had a nice assist on a Frost goal. Lots of smart plays.

Overall I’m still not seeing the natural offensive instincts that I would prefer with a Top 5 pick. He’s very intelligent. Very smart. Can play in any situation. He projects as a 2/3 C. I don’t yet see a 1C potential. I like him but at top 5? Same read I had at the draft unfortunately.
Does he even crack the top 10 centers if he was in this years draft?

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
It’s not all lost. We drafted another Derek Stepan. It’s still a valuable player that we will need.... to replace Derek Stepan when he becomes a UFa in a couple years.
yeah, meant more the draft as a whole. I think theres gonna be lots of good defencemen that come out of the draft but I don't see many top-end forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad