OT: 2018-2019 College & NBA hoops thread

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The Knicks have been such a joke for so long.

I remember all of those jackaces in Starks and Ewing jerseys, so cocky and never winning a title.

I always rooted for the Rockets, Bulls, Spurs or whoever they played.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
the Knicks are being embarrassing on purpose this year

they finally realized that the NBA is a star driven league and you have to pick high to get stars

I'm totally fine with it

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
The Nets have been putrid too since Brooklyn, but they appear to be turning things around finally

We quickly forget that they have indeed won a playoff series since the move. Against the Raptors, too.

If they qualify this season, they will have made the postseason in a majority of their Brooklyn seasons.

Again, the Knicks are vastly more embarrassing.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
We quickly forget that they have indeed won a playoff series since the move. Against the Raptors, too.

If they qualify this season, they will have made the postseason in a majority of their Brooklyn seasons.

Again, the Knicks are vastly more embarrassing.

It's not even close. The Knicks are trash.

But the Nets, while certainly better than their cross river rivals, haven't been good either.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I still feel really goofy making the Willard/Hynes comparison.

One team has actually been good for the last four years (strictly from a results standpoint, the means are the point of debate). The other hasn't.

But yes, they are doppelgangers of each other, lol.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Knicks are apparently trading Porzingis, Hardaway Jr and C. Lee to Dallas for Dennis SMith, picks and expiring contracts

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Who would've ever thought that the two area winter sports teams in the Metro area who weren't a total dumpster fire would be the Isles and Nets???

Reactions: New Jersey

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I get the Knicks are a dumpster fire but for his part Porzingis has got one HELL of an ego for a kid that hasn't done anything yet and has been out a year and a half. Sort of Matt Harvey syndrome only at least Harvey managed a couple of top-notch seasons (one for a contending Mets team) around being a ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad