OT: 2018-2019 College & NBA hoops thread

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
From the NY Post:

The Pirates took another step toward the Top 25 — they got votes this week — by beating the defending Big East champions on their home court. Xavier is 252-38 all-time at the Cintas Center and had won its five previous Big East home openers.

Reactions: New Jersey

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Nova the only undefeated team in Big East play remaining a week into conference play lol

I wanted to be more upset about yesterday, but honestly the parity in the Big East is on another level this season and truthfully I don't think DePaul is the worst team in the league this year. That distinction goes to Xavier at the moment.

Need to bounce back big time in Newark on Wednesday.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Considering picking an NBA team to follow. Any ideas on young upcoming teams NOT on the east coast or the Raptors?

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Considering picking an NBA team to follow. Any ideas on young upcoming teams NOT on the east coast or the Raptors?

Nets, because they're less embarrassing than the Knicks even when they have a worse record. The conference as a whole isn't great and being a Celtics fan is too easy/basic.

If you can't root for a team that abandoned NJ, then Wiz? Hornets?

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Nova has 2 players that can take over the game at any point in Booth and Paschall. The problem is the rest of the team right now is not at the level it needs to be. This is totally understandable considering they lost their top 4 players to the NBA (all of them underclassmen btw). Seems like Quinerly is starting to "get it" and he should be a great player down the line as well.

they have a top 3 class coming next year so they should be right back on track

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->