2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Can I expect Suzuki playing in the NHL next year now that he’s showing that he has another gear when a game is important?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Can I expect Suzuki playing in the NHL next year now that he’s showing that he has another gear when a game is important?

Maybe not right away.. I don't even know if Poehling will play right away.

Lots to sort out at camp.. an entire summer. A draft. A free agency period.

Reactions: Redux91

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Suzuki still has much to improve in term of skating, strenght but there is no deny he has legit offensive talent.

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
Suzuki has outgrown the CHL. He will either make the team out of camp or start in the AHL.

I'm still not convinced he can be productive in the NHL. There will be much less of the space and time he creates for himself.

But on the other hand he's shown an ability to adapt. It's going to be fun to watch him and the rest of the Canadiens bumper crop of prospects compete at the highest level.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Suzuki has outgrown the CHL. He will either make the team out of camp or start in the AHL.

I'm still not convinced he can be productive in the NHL. There will be much less of the space and time he creates for himself.

But on the other hand he's shown an ability to adapt. It's going to be fun to watch him and the rest of the Canadiens bumper crop of prospects compete at the highest level.

You're sure he won't go back to junior as an overager? Seems like he could still put up more points. Clearly hasn't put up enough points.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
For the Anglos:

Godin says that the Habs haven't decided yet if they will sign Tyszka to an ELC. They said he had a difficult second half of his season and his health issues over the years makes them think twice if they want to sign him.

I assume they have and they won't unless Grant was just saying he doesn't think they will. Still no word on Walford yet either, they still have over a month but would rather they just sign both since we need LD's badly.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
I assume they have and they won't unless Grant was just saying he doesn't think they will. Still no word on Walford yet either, they still have over a month but would rather they just sign both since we need LD's badly.

I can understand the fear of commitment for 3 years with Tyszka because of his injury history but Walford needs to be signed.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
interview with Yolo's coach on habseyesontheprize, and his coach thinks he'll be NHL ready in a year saying that his physique, skating, and IQ are already there.

Would be pretty crazy to have both Yolo and Suzuki ready to roll, along with Gallagher, RW is looking to be in pretty great shape.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
interview with Yolo's coach on habseyesontheprize, and his coach thinks he'll be NHL ready in a year saying that his physique, skating, and IQ are already there.

Would be pretty crazy to have both Yolo and Suzuki ready to roll, along with Gallagher, RW is looking to be in pretty great shape.
Am I correct in assuming Yolo is Ylonen's nickname?

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->