2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I went to the giants/royals game last night, and tried to focus on walford.

The problem is that the giants owned the whole game, so it was difficult to evaluate him.

Shots were something like 30-10 giants in regulation, and the only reason it went to overtime is because outhouse was sensational.

Very nasty game with dirty plays, but not much to report on when it comes to walford. It wasn't the type of game for individual talents to shine, aside from outhouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stive Morgan

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yeah Hillis has become a wasted pick. I was excited for it and he’s a good player when healthy but these injuries have become a problem that will just linger.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
How the **** do you rebreak your collarbone?

People rush coming back from collarbone injuries too much i find, i look at tony romo specifically, youve got to give it a year for that one to particularly heal

The way the collarbone is placed in the body, its no surprise a "hit" from hockey OR football can snap it right back in two

One does have to wonder if Hillis is damaged goods at this point however

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Yeah Hillis has become a wasted pick. I was excited for it and he’s a good player when healthy but these injuries have become a problem that will just linger.
It's not looking good, but who know really.... Last year people were giving up on Ikonen and he was pretty good when he came back from his injuries. It's stalling their developpment, but one/they can still make it

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So Suzuki might play last 2 games with Laval?

I would think there isn't any issue. Like Brook joined them as soon as Moose Jaw was out, Suzuki is already signed to his ELC so unless there is some kind of technicality that prevents him from joining Laval, I see no reason why he can't join them.

Unless the organization decides that after his full season and two playoff series, they'd rather let him rest to prevent from any injury?

Reactions: Agalloch

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
It's just one game but it's a small indication the kid has spirit and drive something that worried me after the World Juniors

yeah this is definitely heartening. Despite lacking urgency he did seem like one of their better players in that last game at least though that doesn't say much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad