2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects (Part II) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Next year's Rookie Showcase will be hosted by Belleville. And instead of the Leafs, Sens, and Habs. It will be Sens, Habs, and Jets.

Locks

May 28, 2005
1G+1A for Brook but no star of the game. Woo somehow gets it over Brook...

Well, that it is not that bad. The other day MJ won 4-3 in OT and Brook had 2+2 including the OT winner. He did not get a star either.
I can't really rate our top prospects - it is too crowed at the top, but Brook for me is up there, top 2-3 prospect.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Well, that it is not that bad. The other day MJ won 4-3 in OT and Brook had 2+2 including the OT winner. He did not get a star either.
I can't really rate our top prospects - it is too crowed at the top, but Brook for me is up there, top 2-3 prospect.
...AGAIN!

Yeah I remember that rdcls stars selection that game. Brook has been carrying the Moose big time this season. It literally feels like an NHLer among Juniors. That comment was just mocking the stars selections:nod:

Reactions: Locks

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

Walford is just on a tear. Really seems to want that contract.

I know people don't like the Houde pick and he's been inconsistent but the kid has real skill. Wish he can have a big year next year.

Brook's production has been so exciting. Weird that he still seems somewhat underrated. I really don't think Romanov has higher upside. Romanov seems like such a safe bet to be a top 4 defender but I don't think he quite has Brook's ceiling which is looking pretty high right now. Would love some crazy scenario where Brook reaches even our most optimistic expectations and Romanov is STILL better lol. That would be obviously the best case scenario haha.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Ikonen is pretty intriguing, his last season had ups and downs and his injury just added to the idea that he would bust. Now he's come back with a vengeance, it's pretty impressive to be that good after missing his summer training and half a season.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Ikonen has a beauty one timer. Cammalleri-ish except RH. It would be great if he worked out. Could use a RH threat on the PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad