2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects (Part II) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Hillis should have had an assist on a nice pass to the front of the net.

They do have him playing the middle of the box on the PP which will severely limit his ability to produce on the PP and also doesn't take advantage of his skillset. Really weird as he did not play that position at all last year.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Hillis should have had an assist on a nice pass to the front of the net.

They do have him playing the middle of the box on the PP which will severely limit his ability to produce on the PP and also doesn't take advantage of his skillset. Really weird as he did not play that position at all last year.

I also thought him in the middle of the box on the PP isn't exactly his best spot. I guess maybe they want him on the first wave of the PP but that other guys are better playing on the half walls.

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Oh man, Hillis missed a great opportunity there. The puck his the heel of his stick, which made it an easier save for London's goalie.

Really great play by him to break the play up in his own end and find Ratcliffe open.

He could end up with 0 pts but he's played a very good game. Could have two goals and an assist.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Cam Hillis scores the game winning goal in overtime... except, the net had been off.. and the Referee didn't blow it dead until Hillis put it in the empty cage after deking out Kooy. No penalty shot, no awarded goal and London wins in a shootout.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Cam Hillis scores the game winning goal in overtime... except, the net had been off.. and the Referee didn't blow it dead until Hillis put it in the empty cage after deking out Kooy. No penalty shot, no awarded goal and London wins in a shootout.

I jumped because Hillis got the OT winner. When I saw the net where it was, I laughed. I don't know why it wasn't fixed. The ref may not have seen it. But London's goalie probably didn't have any interest in noting it to the ref for that very possibility of a scoring chance against like Hillis'.

I liked Hillis' game. Most plays that stood out to me where some great defensive plays that directly prevented a goal for London.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I jumped because Hillis got the OT winner. When I saw the net where it was, I laughed. I don't know why it wasn't fixed. The ref may not have seen it. But London's goalie probably didn't have any interest in noting it to the ref for that very possibility of a scoring chance against like Hillis'.

I liked Hillis' game. Most plays that stood out to me where some great defensive plays that directly prevented a goal for London.

It was my first time getting to see Hillis play again this year.. shows stat lines never tell the whole story. He was very good tonight, in both zones.. against a very good team.

Reactions: Redux91

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
No points for Houde in a 7-1 loss to Cape Breton. His production's dropped off the face of the Earth. He had 10 points in 11 games in October. He has 2 points in 7 games in November. And today was his 4th straight game without any points.

Meanwhile, Teasdale has an assist so far. Blainville is down 2-1. Unlike Houde, Teasdale has a point in every Armada game in November, a 7-game point streak.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Owen Sound up 3-2 in the third against Flint. Suzuki with an assist.

Moose Jaw up 1-0 against Lethbridge in the first. Brook with an assist.

Reactions: Redux91

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Brook's signature PP move. Fake a shot, wrist the puck to the front of the net. It either gets deflected in or the puck is easily picked up by the guy in front of the net for a goal.

Reactions: loudi94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad