2018-2019 Canadiens Tickets Thread

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Hey guys, long shot here but I have 2 Centre Ice season tickets for sale @ cost in section 321C. Great seats, between the blue line and the goal line, Habs attack 2x.

Hard tickets, I will get them in mid-september.

Price is 5170.91$ for the pair. You save 2667.20$ on regular price.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hard tickets, I will get them in mid-september.
Hard tickets and Habs are mutually exclusive terms.

Good luck man. This is the worst decade to own Habs tickets, memorabilia and even a user name on the Habs HF forum.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Anyone interested in the OP's tickets can PM him for details. Let's avoid discussing the status of the team -- you've got the other 1,242 threads for that.

Moving forward, we can use this thread for any ticket info. Remember: You can sell tickets at cost or lower, but markups are not allowed. This is NOT a resale site.

Reactions: Clumsyhab

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Anyone interested in the OP's tickets can PM him for details. Let's avoid discussing the status of the team -- you've got the other 1,242 threads for that.

Moving forward, we can use this thread for any ticket info. Remember: You can sell tickets at cost or lower, but markups are not allowed. This is NOT a resale site.
Regardless of how much you sell them for it still counts technically as a "resale". They are tickets that have already been purchased being put up for sale once again.

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Regardless of how much you sell them for it still counts technically as a "resale". They are tickets that have already been purchased being put up for sale once again.
By "resale", he meant selling higher than cost price. Not that hard to understand.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Technically, you're right if it's a strict definition of the word, "Resale". However, the definition of "Resale site" is a profit-based business model, as mentioned in the post above. We ain't that.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Technically, you're right if it's a strict definition of the word, "Resale". However, the definition of "Resale site" is a profit-based business model, as mentioned in the post above. We ain't that.
I don't think you'll need to worry about Habs ticket holders making any profit this season. They'll have enough trouble just giving them away for free.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Unfortunately with the storm coming in this weekend I won't be able to make the drive in from London for Saturday's game. My brother has 2 tickets, excellent seats, section 101 row b I think he paid about $275 each for them, he's willing to sell the pair for $400 total.

it's also Max Domi Bobblehead night

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Hey all, Devils fan here. Hope this is the right thread for this. I have 3 seats for Saturday's game (can't make the trip up):

Section 313, Row B, seats 7-9

My cost, as printed on the tickets, was $195 CAD total for all 3. Just looking to get that back or so something close to it (it's cheaper than StubHub). Any takers, please PM me today. I'd have to get them in the FedEx box by 7pm today to ensure delivery tomorrow morning.

EDIT: the tickets also say "Coors Light Zone" - I do not know if that has any significance.

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Many tickets for sale for the Habs 2019-2020 regular season

Tickets are in section 321 A (aisle seats) and another pair in 321C (close to aisle seats).

All games under face value.

PM me for price list.

Thanks

neil2005

May 2, 2012
Many tickets for sale for the Habs 2019-2020 regular season

Tickets are in section 321 A (aisle seats) and another pair in 321C (close to aisle seats).

All games under face value.

PM me for price list.

Thanks
Sent you a PM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad