2018-2019 Around the league thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
We keep talking about how awful Pacific is, but Central sure doesn't look too hot either. Wild, Hawks and Stars look downright awful to start the season. Preds also don't look like world-beaters.

PS

Forgot the Jets whose defense looks absolutely awful. If they continue bleeding goals against they aren't going anywhere.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
We keep talking about how awful Pacific is, but Central sure doesn't look too hot either. Wild, Hawks and Stars look downright awful to start the season. Preds also don't look like world-beaters.

PS

Forgot the Jets whose defense looks absolutely awful. If they continue bleeding goals against they aren't going anywhere.

Very good point. Our division is not what it used to be.

Reactions: 63 others

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Dallas will probably rebound if Bishop doesn't fall apart. Their defense is very good and the forward group reasonably deep, even though it's possible Benn has started his decline as a hockey player.

Zolik37

#1 Nate Guenin fan
Aug 17, 2011

PS

Very good point. Our division is not what it used to be.

Such a shame :sarcasm:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I didn't realise the green filth were 0-4

That's a wee shame

titter.png

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Holy cow to have been one spot ahead in the draft. Caufield looks insane. I wonder if the Avs would have drafted him if they were in the Habs position. So far making a lot of teams look foolish.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Caufield was obviously going to be chosen by Avs at 15 if they had that pick. But they didn't.

In other news, Poolparty wears the golden helmet in the top Finnish league. Will he make a return this year?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Pens score 7 goals for 2nd straight night with half their regular NHL roster missing.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
I don't know what's making me happier, the Avs being 4-0, the Wylde being 0-4, or "Big Save Dave" getting annihilated last night, including at least two ridiculously soft goals.

That guy talks twice as much as Roy and Eddie the Eagle combined, and couldn't hold a candle to either of them.
Dave Dubnyk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad