Castle Rock, CO
giphy.gif

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
He keeps this up and he won't be there long enough to see that through. Trade Zucker for picks if that's the goal.

He won't be there for long if he tries to "go for it" either. I don't know Fenton well enough to say he's trying to tank in a way that doesn't tip off Suter/Parise/Leipold, but that's the only way moves like this make any sense. And even then, it still doesn't justify that horrid Nino/Rask trade.

The one real loser in all this will be Boudreau. Hopefully he latches on with a team that doesn't keep trying to pull the rug out from under him.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
In other news, Jari Kurri purchased all 100% of Jokerit.

First of all, what the hell did that cost? But also better find stakeholders quick, because they've been making millions and millions in operating losses.

It's a masterclass in PR. They're definitely still getting all the money from Russia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokecheque

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
In other news, Jari Kurri purchased all 100% of Jokerit.

First of all, what the hell did that cost? But also better find stakeholders quick, because they've been making millions and millions in operating losses.

It's a masterclass in PR. They're definitely still getting all the money from Russia.

I'm just waiting for Jokerit to declare bankrupcty in a couple of years. They're making enormous losses, so big it's not even funny.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I'm just waiting for Jokerit to declare bankrupcty in a couple of years. They're making enormous losses, so big it's not even funny.
I hope they play out the current contract with the financiers and leave the KHL. I want them back in the FEL big time.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
So, the season ended right? There are no more games. Because the last game was three weeks ago, so naturally, there's no Stanley Cup Final this year. Of course it would've started already, so does anyone know if the league folded?

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
So, the season ended right? There are no more games. Because the last game was three weeks ago, so naturally, there's no Stanley Cup Final this year. Of course it would've started already, so does anyone know if the league folded?

What is up with that? Is the NHL trying extra extra hard to give both teams rest for the final. Or are they just avoiding some dates for other sports? I don't follow anything else that close outside of hockey so I don't know, but they do seem to schedule themselves around everything else as sort of the 4th step child league lol.

They might even be 5th if you include College football lol. (Also just talking North America here..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad