2018-19 World Junior Championships Draft

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Yea I got really busy with work and wasn't able to log in for a week or so and missed the sign up. Plus this seemed like the only way I was going to make sure I wasn't going to get stuck drafting behind JTS again :laugh:.

Now If I skunk somebody with the leftovers I get their spot next year and they get relegated to the left overs right..............:naughty:;)

3 guesses and the first 2 don't count who will be the manager of that team

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Paralyzer008 selects...on D...from Team USA

MIKEY ANDERSON

@BarDownBobo is up!

Mikey_Anderson.jpg

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Of all the strange things I have to deal with --this might take the cake

I was flown form London to St Pete for 3 days to babysit a hotel where everyone staying spoke only English--they all work for the same company, so their company called my boss and I get dispatched here to work nights for 3 days to ensure there was no problem for anything-get to the hotel and all the night staff speak perfect English.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Of all the strange things I have to deal with --this might take the cake

I was flown form London to St Pete for 3 days to babysit a hotel where everyone staying spoke only English--they all work for the same company, so their company called my boss and I get dispatched here to work nights for 3 days to ensure there was no problem for anything-get to the hotel and all the night staff speak perfect English.

i'd run

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
@McGhostbuster, even though I only have 1 name left on my list of blue liners, I feel compelled to tell you that Emberson didn’t make the team.

You take my guy and you’ll wish you were travelling somewhere without wifi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->