2018-19 Utica Comets, Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
The signing of the career ECHL D-man, Saucerman, to a PTO likely means Sautner is not coming back right away from the hit he took Sunday in Binghamton.
Jagger Dirk another summer acquisition was assigned to Kalamazoo on 1o/19 never having played in any of the Comets' first 7 games.
I'm pretty sure Saucer-Man battled Jagger Dirk in issue #71 of Action Comics.

Whoever is in charge seems not to know anything about the AHL and I suspect that person is Francesco Aquilini. I believe Mr Aquilini may be micro managing every detail of the hockey operation including the farm.
Ennnh, the franchise became clueless about AHL development (or development in general) once Henning was gone. It's the Benning/Weisbrod dream team that has let this all go to hell.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
I'm pretty sure Saucer-Man battled Jagger Dirk in issue #71 of Action Comics.

Ennnh, the franchise became clueless about AHL development (or development in general) once Henning was gone. It's the Benning/Weisbrod dream team that has let this all go to hell.

"Ennnh, the franchise became clueless about AHL development (or development in general) once Henning was gone. It's the Benning/Weisbrod dream team that has let this all go to hell."

ECHO! ECHO! ECHO!

Reactions: shottasasa

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
So we should employ goons now? I thought the deterrent was an outdated and useless theory? I mean don't get me wrong I'm all for it but for 4 plus years Benning has been called an idiot for valuing these things and now people want it?

orcatown

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
So we should employ goons now? I thought the deterrent was an outdated and useless theory? I mean don't get me wrong I'm all for it but for 4 plus years Benning has been called an idiot for valuing these things and now people want it?

Well in theory it maybe out dated, but in the reality, on the ground, you still need to provide deterrence so your smaller, younger players can be protected. And this especially so when you are bringing in players like the Canucks are.

The Comet defensemen are smaller, or at least, non-physical players, like Joulevi, Brisebois, McEneny, Graham. Even Sautner is not that big and he has to be counted on to provide some physicality. If you have bigger defensemen, like most of the other AHL teams, then this is maybe not such a big factor. But with someone like Joulevi, you need to allow him to develop his skills and not just have him unloading the puck as quick as possible to avoid taking a pounding. One way to do this is have players that can respond by roughing up similar players on the other team or going directly after the player coming after a player like Joulevi. I mean if this is developmental team in a developmental League, you want the younger, less developed players to have chance to develop and not be on IR for a good part of the year.

And many of the forwards are smaller. Guys like Dahlen, at his stage in their careers, need to play without the constant fear of being run or checked in the face if they go to the net. As it is, I believe Dahlen is somewhat gun shy and this might heavily explain his lack of involvement 5 on 5. And this could explain some of the problems players like Lind (already banged around and injured) Palmu, and Jasek have had.

I don't know how much you watch the games in Utica or how familiar you are with the rosters of AHL teams but I can tell you most teams have enforcers and I've watched our prospects take a beating. Some like Rodin were just brutally mugged. I know that players have to take much of their well being into their own hands, but I also believe that having some legitimate toughness behind them, can aid in the development of players. I mean its just a reality that if you have tough people backing you up, you can live life, in general, more safely and more well. In a violent game like hockey that is a heck of lot more true as anyone who has played the game can tell you.

I recognize that fighting is becoming less a factor in the NHL ( I think mostly because of the legal issues surrounding concussions and the suicide rate of former enforcers) and no one wants the Comets reverting to goon hockey. But it is critical IMO that the team provide an adequate level of protection to the younger players it is trying to develop. I mean good organizations like Detroit have always done this on their farm team. And how different might the situation in Utica be if we had signed unrestricted free agent McIlrath last summer. Having a couple players who will provide protection is simply smart given the present way the game is played at the AHL level. And I believe this is especially true for the Canucks b/c they are bringing in a number of younger players all at once. I see such protective players as more useful to the organizations than the likes of the useless McMaster and Hamilton.

As far as Benning valuing toughness and people criticizing him for it, I don't see it. If anything the criticism has been that he has made the Canucks too small and fragile by bringing in the likes of Baertschi, Vey, Granlund, Megna, Goldobin, Motte, Dahlen. Most of the time, any protection was assigned to the smallish Dorsett. (any many wanted even him off the team). I don't remember much criticism about Benning being fixated on bringing in too much toughness. Maybe Prust might apply here, but basically people criticized the Prust deal because Benning gave away too much to get him and Prust being a lousy player. Didn't have to do with Prust representing too much of a desire for toughness on the part of Benning as it did with Prust just not playing well. So I don't either understand or see your point here at all.

Last edited:

go comets

Jul 10, 2013

All they need is a couple of hard nosed wingers or Defensman to keep the other team honest. Think Defazio or Pedan , guys that can play the game but add size and toughness as well.

The Canucks must provide protection for their prized prospects,but instead the clog up their lineup with the Hamilton's and Woods of the world due to the fact that management is clueless.........

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
All they need is a couple of hard nosed wingers or Defensman to keep the other team honest. Think Defazio or Pedan , guys that can play the game but add size and toughness as well.

The Canucks must provide protection for their prized prospects,but instead the clog up their lineup with the Hamilton's and Woods of the world due to the fact that management is clueless.........

It's remarkable that people want to find a way to argue this simple fact.

If this was Dahlen with this list of season threatening injuries there would be a Vancouver uproar. They may not have to wait too long. The Providnce Bruins come in on Wednesday and then the Comets play Binghamton again at home on Friday.
They travel to Springfield on December 21 and then back home for back to backs at home vs Binghamton on the 22nd and 27th. Then it's the Crunch on the 28th.

Every one of these teams is loaded for bear and the Comets are only rabbits.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Well in theory it maybe out dated, but in the reality, on the ground, you still need to provide deterrence so your smaller, younger players can be protected. And this especially so when you are bringing in players like the Canucks are.

The Comet defensemen are smaller, or at least, non-physical players, like Joulevi, Brisebois, McEneny, Graham. Even Sautner is not that big and he has to be counted on to provide some physicality. If you have bigger defensemen, like most of the other AHL teams, then this is maybe not such a big factor. But with someone like Joulevi, you need to allow him to develop his skills and not just have him unloading the puck as quick as possible to avoid taking a pounding. One way to do this is have players that can respond by roughing up similar players on the other team or going directly after the player coming after a player like Joulevi. I mean if this is developmental team in a developmental League, you want the younger, less developed players to have chance to develop and not be on IR for a good part of the year.

And many of the forwards are smaller. Guys like Dahlen, at his stage in their careers, need to play without the constant fear of being run or checked in the face if they go to the net. As it is, I believe Dahlen is somewhat gun shy and this might heavily explain his lack of involvement 5 on 5. And this could explain some of the problems players like Lind (already banged around and injured) Palmu, and Jasek have had.

I don't know how much you watch the games in Utica or how familiar you are with the rosters of AHL teams but I can tell you most teams have enforcers and I've watched our prospects take a beating. Some like Rodin were just brutally mugged. I know that players have to take much of their well being into their own hands, but I also believe that having some legitimate toughness behind them, can aid in the development of players. I mean its just a reality that if you have tough people backing you up, you can live life, in general, more safely and more well. In a violent game like hockey that is a heck of lot more true as anyone who has played the game can tell you.

I recognize that fighting is becoming less a factor in the NHL ( I think mostly because of the legal issues surrounding concussions and the suicide rate of former enforcers) and no one wants the Comets reverting to goon hockey. But it is critical IMO that the team provide an adequate level of protection to the younger players it is trying to develop. I mean good organizations like Detroit have always done this on their farm team. And how different might the situation in Utica be if we had signed unrestricted free agent McIlrath last summer. Having a couple players who will provide protection is simply smart given the present way the game is played at the AHL level. And I believe this is especially true for the Canucks b/c they are bringing in a number of younger players all at once. I see such protective players as more useful to the organizations than the likes of the useless McMaster and Hamilton.

As far as Benning valuing toughness and people criticizing him for it, I don't see it. If anything the criticism has been that he has made the Canucks too small and fragile by bringing in the likes of Baertschi, Vey, Granlund, Megna, Goldobin, Motte, Dahlen. Most of the time, any protection was assigned to the smallish Dorsett. (any many wanted even him off the team). I don't remember much criticism about Benning being fixated on bringing in too much toughness. Maybe Prust might apply here, but basically people criticized the Prust deal because Benning gave away too much to get him and Prust being a lousy player. Didn't have to do with Prust representing too much of a desire for toughness on the part of Benning as it did with Prust just not playing well. So I don't either understand or see your point here at all.
well said Orcatown. i disagree with your last paragraph though and i dont see a tonne of toughness on Grand Rapids over the last few years either but McIlrath would be good. I havent watched Utica this year but have in the past usually a half dozen times or so per season. i think your roster assessment is pretty spot on and obviously coaches are targetting the D that must have a bit of a soft reputation around the AHL.

I'm playing a little devils advocate but the "meat and potatoes" critisism was in vogue and we were "idiots" for signing Mackenzie Stewart, drafting Virtanen and trading for Gudbranson Prust Dorsett Roussel Schaller etc by many frequent posters and now were too weak and soft so yes there is a bit of a moving target when it comes to roster building. This is not the management thread so i will back off but the criticisms do seem to go around in circles.

This trend to smaller faster will have a ebb and flow like it always does. At some point you have to get to the net to score and smart coaches can just suck their defenses back and make the track meet teams play in a more confined space so you need versatility and within that i completely agree we need big bodies that can win battles and make space and provide protection as long as they can play some hockey. it's probably too bad Arseneau is hurt but these guys are not smurfs they need to play tougher themselves.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
well said Orcatown. i disagree with your last paragraph though and i dont see a tonne of toughness on Grand Rapids over the last few years either but McIlrath would be good. I havent watched Utica this year but have in the past usually a half dozen times or so per season. i think your roster assessment is pretty spot on and obviously coaches are targetting the D that must have a bit of a soft reputation around the AHL.

I'm playing a little devils advocate but the "meat and potatoes" critisism was in vogue and we were "idiots" for signing Mackenzie Stewart, drafting Virtanen and trading for Gudbranson Prust Dorsett Roussel Schaller etc by many frequent posters and now were too weak and soft so yes there is a bit of a moving target when it comes to roster building. This is not the management thread so i will back off but the criticisms do seem to go around in circles.

This trend to smaller faster will have a ebb and flow like it always does. At some point you have to get to the net to score and smart coaches can just suck their defenses back and make the track meet teams play in a more confined space so you need versatility and within that i completely agree we need big bodies that can win battles and make space and provide protection as long as they can play some hockey. it's probably too bad Arseneau is hurt but these guys are not smurfs they need to play tougher themselves.

The criticism was that the NHL team was focusing on those players, not on Utica. Having those kind of players on the 3rd/4th lines or bottom pairings in the AHL or other levels of hockey is very important. In the NHL, not so much.

Reactions: daddyohsix

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
The criticism was that the NHL team was focusing on those players, not on Utica. Having those kind of players on the 3rd/4th lines or bottom pairings in the AHL or other levels of hockey is very important. In the NHL, not so much.
No it has merits at every level and there was plenty of criticism of Arseneau Labate and Stewart around here.
Fact is you need to be able to match up vs a wide variety of teams and have answers for them
employing goons who cant play is nonsense which makes the ones that can that much more valuable today. That is why MacEwen Gadjovich Archibald Woods have to take the responsibilty on from time to time. Mostly the soft ones need to be tougher and quit relying on it.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I don’t really want to get into the merits/non-merits of fighting and goons.

But criticizing Utica for not carrying a goon or prioritizing this is pretty silly.

They’re carrying about as pure a goon/facepuncher as you can get in Vincent Arseneau. They did do they thing that people are asking for and carried a guy like this.

But he broke his hand in a fight and has been out for a month. It happens. It’s like criticizing Benning for not prioritizing bottom-6 PK guys when Beagle and Sutter were hurt.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
No it has merits at every level and there was plenty of criticism of Arseneau Labate and Stewart around here.
Fact is you need to be able to match up vs a wide variety of teams and have answers for them
employing goons who cant play is nonsense which makes the ones that can that much more valuable today. That is why MacEwen Gadjovich Archibald Woods have to take the responsibilty on from time to time. Mostly the soft ones need to be tougher and quit relying on it.

Labate was a college prospect who never hit on his potential. They didn’t pick or sign him as a goon, so I don’t know what you’re talking about there.

The criticism of Stewart was because it was a stupid pick, even in the 7th round, and then they signed him for some insane reason and he was unsurprisingly not good enough to play. Again, not sure what you’re on about there.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

It has depreciating merits at every level. Less need in the NHL than say, junior B.

Just to be clear - I'm not really talking about having a goon, just having some overall toughness in the lineup at the AHL level.

Reactions: daddyohsix

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Let me try this one more time, but from a different vein. What would the Canucks do if Edler or Tanev were lost to an injury for most or the rest of the season and, say, Hutton and Stecher were out indefinitely with injuries? Would they call up Brisebois and McEneny and keep one for the rest of the season. I think not. They would be scouring the earth and plying the trade wires to attain a decent NHL level replacement.

Oh, why only those 2? That's because Sautner is gone for most or all of the season and Chatfield and Juolevi are out indefinitely with injuries. They will supposedly be back, but they don't know the exact time table and then they will have to regain game conditioning and speed. That might not be overnight since both had leg injuries.

So you already see Utica's dilemma. They don't even have a farm team with a somewhat feasible replacement or two. Jagger Dirk and Brendan Anselmini were acquired during the summer to provide the Comets with quick replacements without having to hunt them up. Throw that idea out the window. Anselmini was called up 11/28 and sent back 12/1 without a sniff of ice time and Dirk was shipped to the Zoo on 10/13 after the Comets first 4 games without having played a minute. He was recalled 10/26, played vs Rochester in a 4-0 shutout loss, and was, to put it simply, not good. He was returned the very next day, 10/27. He was recalled again on 11/23 and is still here but hasn't played a minute of the 7 games played since he's been here. They are not capable of filling in adequately.

Thus, the Comets have now signed Colton Saucerman to a PTO on loan from the Idaho Steelheads. Colton has played 3 pro seasons with 3 different ECHL teams and, counting the Comets, has been loaned out to 5 AHL teams. A guy who has received this much exposure and has still not manged to eke his way onto a roster at the next level says he isn't really very good.

Johnson did the same thing with forwards and signed Reid Gardiner, Brendan Bradley, and Kyle Thomas. Forwards have gone down. Gardiner was called up, played 5 games, recorded no points. He centered Gadjovich and Palmu 3 times and Palmu and Bancks another. His first game he played on the wing. Good guy to help Gadjovich and Palmu find their strides, eh? The other 2 were skipped over and Alex Kile was signed to a PTO on loan from the ECHL Maine Mariners and after 4 GP was released after recording o points. That's 2 forwards up from the ECHL, 9 GP and 0 Points.

The Comets used 56 players in games last season and most were PTOs from the ECHL. There is little chance that a PTO can actually replace the missing player, but the hope is that they find someone who can at least stay the course, tread water. That's why the parade of players, as most prove to be non swimmers and drown and some go down the first time and don't come up.

Dylan Blujus was the only PTO defender to prove his worth. He was a unique case in which he had crossed up the plans his Syracuse Crunch coach had for his recovery from an injury. Dylan wanted another opinion and was lost for a much longer time and Dylan was not offered a roster spot the next season, but was instead sent to the ECHL. The Comets were searching and Cull and Conacher discovered a D-man who had played for Cull in Syracuse and Cull knew of his abilities. The move proved fruitful and Blujus was soon signed to a pro rated AHL contract.

Arseneau was the only forward they brought back this season. I would assume for his toughness. He has played 8 games, has zero points, and 21 PIM. I would not have re-signed him There are plenty of players like Brandon DeFazio available as free agents every summer who can play hockey as well as bring some toughness.

Tony Cameranesi has been brought back on a PTO already this season. He's played 12 games and has 4 points while carding a -3, treading water.

Johnson's other return signees were Woods, Darcy, Hamilton, and Bancks. I would have stopped at Bancks.

There are 3 ways to go about replacing Sautner:
1) The waiver wire. Claim a D-man or centers waived by NHL teams from their roster, not Flops from their AHL roster. Immediately waive them again. If they clear, send them to the AHL. If they are claimed, so be it. Nothing gained, nothing lost. Try, try, and try again.
It can be done.

2) Trade. Toronto has traded 3 AHL players for 3 AHL players in the past couple weeks. Vancouver could sweeten the deal with a late round draft pick or a player they already drafted in a late round.
It can be done.

3) Free agency. There are players out of work.
Kent Huskins was found by Henning into the 2013-14 season. He thought he'd give it one more try. All he did was become the anchor of the Comets D for 2 seasons including the run to the playoff finals.
Cal O'Reilly was signed out of Europe and he only became the Comets top scoring, play making center for those same 2 seasons.
Colby Robak was signed off the Ontario Reign's roster where he was signed as a PTO. It can be done.

Pascal Pelletier was picked up on a PTO and the signed to an AHL contract. His legs were gone, but he managed 28 PTS in 52 GP, which works out to roughly 42 points for a full season.

Frank Corrado was added to the Marlies roster after the season began as a free agent on an AHL contract.

TJ Hensick can currently be acquired on a loan from ECHL Toledo as a PTO and if he fits an AHL contract. He would come cheap. He has always been good. If he's washed up release him and move on. Again, nothing lost in the effort.

According to a couple of Vancouver posters, Johnson has mentioned in Vancouver that the Comets are in desperate need of centers and that they are working on it.

Will Johnson and his boss JB actually undertake any of these methods to acquire a couple centers, a solid defensive addition, and maybe a Brandon DeFazio type forward as well and if they all had little toughness to add, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

I have seen the non actions of Benning for dealing with play making centers for 4 years. Gaudette is the first quality center prospect in 6 seasons. To get centers for the farm, the Canucks had to go outside the organization to get them. Apparently he didn't like that idea. The rest of the AHL doesn't seem to mind. He has seen fit to attach one center for 4 lines each season. If he sees fit to send Gaudette down, which I have my doubts, there will be 2 here. I think he stays up and the 2nd center will be Gaunce and that leaves room for the DeFazio type forward and they still need 2 centers and a replacement for Sautner. Gaudette would lower the need to 3 players. The D-man interrupts nothing with the young kids on D. The forward simply slides into Gaunce's slot while he plays center. The centers would move Woods and Darcy to reserve or Darcy could shuffle in and out on the wing at #4 center. No kids are affected with these additions. 3 points from Woods in 23 GP is hardly production #s for a game day regular at center.

All anyone can do now is sit and wait. Actions or non actions will speak for themselves.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Finally made it through the much-discussed 7-4 win from Saturday.

The ‘boo boo, wimpy Comets, no toughness’ arguments really need to be put in the proper context, which starts with the November 28 game between these two teams. In that game, Utica was the team running around physically and Zack MacEwen absolutely demolished a couple Devils players (including one on a very dirty charging/boarding play that could easily have been a 5 minute major) with no response from Binghamton. And they obviously heard about it because they came out looking for a pound of flesh.

Game was handled terrible by the refs right from the start where two seemingly legitimate goals were waived off, one for each team. If you’d have asked me yesterday, I would have assumed that in order to work as a referee one step away from the NHL, you’d first spend years in the CHL/ECHL/NCAA honing your craft. But it turns out Carter Sandlak (son of Jim, which is actually kinda cool) could retire as a professional player at the end of the 17-18 season and be working in the AHL as a referee the very next season with absolutely zero experience. Which is just insane to me. And the game looked like it was being reffed by guys who had never done the job before. Ridiculous.

- Sautner will be a huge loss for the team. I’m not sold on any NHL potential because he struggles passing the puck but he is a defensive rock for the team sucking up tough assignments. Awful injury and will be out for a long time.

- best Comet (especially early) was MacEwen. Skated extremely well and was much more direct and precise. Made accurate plays at speed to create chances for himself and his linemates. Should’ve had 3 points but a goal that deflected off his skate was ruled a kicking motion when it wasn’t remotely.

- Dahlen was a bit better. Seemed a bit lighter on his skates and was extremely good on the PP. Still generated zilch at ES and faded out of the game when the physicality ramped up.

- Kero could definitely do the job of Granlund and probably do the job of Beagle, and do it for $600k.

- Jasek really generated nothing despite being on the top line. Doesn’t seem to have great vision of the ice or ability to use his linemates. Goes in fits and starts with an isolated good play followed by a lot of nothing.

- Gadjovich was a bit better, or at least had the puck on his stick a bit more. Does have 3 assists in his last 5 games, but all were very secondary types.

- Brisebois has now played almost 100 AHL hands and is still just ‘getting by’. No confidence with the puck on his stick and you can see he just has no ideas. So tentative. A player who is always reacting and never assertive about taking control of moments and situations. Very hard to ever see him being an NHL regular.

- Blujus the best defender, as he is basically every night. +/- isn’t the best stat, but when you’re playing the toughest minutes on the team and have churned out these results, it’s a bit eye-opening:

Blujus +10
Sifters even
Sautner -1
Graham -7
Chatfield -11
Juolevi -12
McEneny -15

- Lind and Palmu healthy scratches again. Mildly surprised Palmu was out as he had been a bit better in his previous game and was showing some progress.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
- Kero could definitely do the job of Granlund and probably do the job of Beagle, and do it for $600k.

Is that your dry sense of humor? Nice. You do realize that the NHL minimum is more than $600K and Kero is making more than that this year?

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Let me try this one more time, but from a different vein. What would the Canucks do if Edler or Tanev were lost to an injury for most or the rest of the season and, say, Hutton and Stecher were out indefinitely with injuries? Would they call up Brisebois and McEneny and keep one for the rest of the season. I think not. They would be scouring the earth and plying the trade wires to attain a decent NHL level replacement.

Oh, why only those 2? That's because Sautner is gone for most or all of the season and Chatfield and Juolevi are out indefinitely with injuries. They will supposedly be back, but they don't know the exact time table and then they will have to regain game conditioning and speed. That might not be overnight since both had leg injuries.

So you already see Utica's dilemma. They don't even have a farm team with a somewhat feasible replacement or two.

Do you listen to yourself? You're asking what an NHL team would do if they lost their 2 top Dmen and two other regular Dmen (at least one of whom is playing top 4 minutes). Do you seriously expect the answer to be call up 4 Dmen from the farm rather than try to acquire a decent NHL level replacement?

As for the PTO signings, it's curious that you don't mention Conacher at all, who is primarily responsible for those PTOs.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Is that your dry sense of humor? Nice. You do realize that the NHL minimum is more than $600K and Kero is making more than that this year?

I’m still in disbelief that you could accuse anyone else of nitpicking. Do you have anything to actually contribute?

Also, feel free to explain what Markus Granlund does better than Tanner Kero.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
I’m still in disbelief that you could accuse anyone else of nitpicking. Do you have anything to actually contribute?

Also, feel free to explain what Markus Granlund does better than Tanner Kero.

You're in disbelief over what? That someone correctly called you out? You were nitpicking weren't you? Considering that you didn't deny it in your last post I assume you agree.

Markus Granlund has outproduced Kero both at the AHL level and NHL level.

tyhee

Feb 5, 2015
Do you listen to yourself? You're asking what an NHL team would do if they lost their 2 top Dmen and two other regular Dmen (at least one of whom is playing top 4 minutes). Do you seriously expect the answer to be call up 4 Dmen from the farm rather than try to acquire a decent NHL level replacement?

As for the PTO signings, it's curious that you don't mention Conacher at all, who is primarily responsible for those PTOs.

Take the words "Do you seriously expect the answer to be call up 4 Dmen from the farm rather than try to acquire a decent NHL level replacement?" and change them to ""Do you seriously expect the answer to be call up 4 Dmen from the ECHL rather than try to acquire a decent AHL level replacement?"

If there's anyone out there that doesn't understand that is exactly what BG has done to illustrate his point, they should re-read his post.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Take the words "Do you seriously expect the answer to be call up 4 Dmen from the farm rather than try to acquire a decent NHL level replacement?" and change them to ""Do you seriously expect the answer to be call up 4 Dmen from the ECHL rather than try to acquire a decent AHL level replacement?"

If there's anyone out there that doesn't understand that is exactly what BG has done to illustrate his point, they should re-read his post.

I would guess that poster is getting exhausted.

It's understandable, trying to defend the indefensible is likely very tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->