2018-19 UEFA Europa League

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Curious about something - Trnava had to play without fans as punishment for their fans' celebrations after their win over Anderlecht, but apparently Zagreb had about two hundred fans there cheering them on. I thought a closed stadium meant no fans for anyone, but perhaps I was wrong?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Strootman looked alright. Had a great through ball which resulted in a goal, but he's not the feisty, powerful two way gamer he was before. Injuries really have taken a toll on him, but he's still a quality player, especially for Marseille in the bits I've seen.
Unfortunately, he's not the player he once was and is consistenly ranked among the worst OM starters by fans and journalists alike.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Curious about something - Trnava had to play without fans as punishment for their fans' celebrations after their win over Anderlecht, but apparently Zagreb had about two hundred fans there cheering them on. I thought a closed stadium meant no fans for anyone, but perhaps I was wrong?
Fans always get in to closed stadiums.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Some will say that Arsenal looked poor and in way that could be true since Welbeck could've had like two goals in the first half, but that Sporting goalkeeper was unbelievable.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Oh ok. Thanks.

But you have to be so petty to still brag about a game that happened over 60 years ago.
I don't think they ever won anything in Europe and Real was the best team in Europe then. It was a David vs Goliath story. But yeah, it's kinda strange.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Wow...feel for him. That looks like it could be really bad in many ways. I'd be surprised if he comes back from it to play at the top level again.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Celtic 2-1 Leipzig. Evilo will be happy that Edouard and Augustin scored. Celtic and Leipzig level on points with 2 matches to play but Leipzig have the tiebreaker it seems.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Celtic 2-1 Leipzig. Evilo will be happy that Edouard and Augustin scored. Celtic and Leipzig level on points with 2 matches to play but Leipzig have the tiebreaker it seems.
Augustin's attitude means I have no interest in him for the NT, but I'm happy to see Edouard scoring a lot this season.
Hopefully he turns into the player he once was supposed to turn into : a great poacher.

Reactions: ecemleafs

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
So the game yesterday was amazing from an experience point of view, obviously I would have liked to have seen a goal... The Sporting Away section was absolutely insane to take in, put the home town fans to shame and the some!

Reactions: All Might

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Great!
Hope you'll manage to see another game soon.
How did you find Guendouzi?

I'm going to the away game at Bournemouth in the away section in 2 weeks. Guendouzi was amazing, he has so much poise and confidence for his age. Many instances where he won the ball had immediate pressure and was still able to deliver a nice pass. One thing he could work in is his final third play. There were a couple of times where he made a nice drive with the ball or a good run but he couldn't deliver a nice final pass or cross. Overall he was exciting to watch!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->