2018-19 UEFA Europa League

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I was ready to post about how weaker teams usually don't win finals because experience and lack of surprise capability comes into play and that I thought Arsenal would win.

Now it's two even teams.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Surprised Frankfurt were able to hold on so long. I wasn't able to watch this one, how was the game?

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Arsenal-Chelsea
Liverpool-Tottenham

it is then.

Any soccer fan had to love that Arsenal-Valencia game.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Which dickhead at UEFA decided to put this final in the middle of the f***ing day on a weekday? It's at 4 AM Pacific time now I'm never going to watch that.

Reactions: les Habs

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Which ******** at UEFA decided to put this final in the middle of the ****ing day on a weekday? It's at 4 AM Pacific time now I'm never going to watch that.
Works for me, 6 am central, I can watch most of it before I go to work.

Were you wanting to watch this final though? Seems like it'd be a bit dull for neutral Premier League fans.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Works for me, 6 am central, I can watch most of it before I go to work.

Were you wanting to watch this final though? Seems like it'd be a bit dull for neutral Premier League fans.

I don't miss European finals regardless. The least appealing one was Porto-Braga but I watched that too. So yeah, pretty bummed out. I'm going to try to avoid the score and watch it when I wake up.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
England never won the Euro! The Epl is roaring back after years of mediocrity though,.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
We still aren't sold on him. There have been some improvements, but it's not like he's done amazing in this stretch. Winning Europa for a big club isn't all that difficult.

Honestly, I was quick to come to judgment on him.

Considering that Chelsea only has one really amazing player in Hazard, a great player in Kante, some good players and some bang average ones...he's done a good job. Whether or not he can do more than a good job is definitely up for debate. Their squad is definitely lacking and I don't much care for his views on strikers, so yeah, up for debate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->