2018-19 UEFA Europa League

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but Fox doesn't have coverage this year.

They don’t. In the States it’s the same as CL.

Turner has English broadcasts (TNT). Univision has Spanish.

Unfortunately they’re using Europa to try and get people to pay the $79.99 season pass for B/R Live (part of Turner). So basically zero games will be on tv - all must be streamed through the B/R app for the nice fee.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Let me amend that by saying the rights are held by the same companies in the US for Europa and CL.

For the CL, they're putting more games on tv.

For Europa, it's purely streaming only for English. Right now I have Villareal/Rangers on Univision and Sevilla on Unimas (which is only available in Standard Def)

It's bad.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@East Coast Bias That's my take as well. I think the $79.99 for B/R Live is nice if you watch any matches on a device or PC. You get both CL and EL and you can replay the matches. Also, for any BVB fans out there, they've got some BVB TV program and it looks as though it's an hour long weekly show.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Not the best effort by Pedro there who isn't a great finisher anyway, but the GK did well to come out the way he did.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Gerrard is a pretty good upstart manager. To take that team of Scottish leaguers and Liverpool loan stragglers to Spain and get a draw is a good achievement. They shouldn't have had a chance and he will probably not be there long.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Gerrard is a pretty good upstart manager. To take that team of Scottish leaguers and Liverpool loan stragglers to Spain and get a draw is a good achievement. They shouldn't have had a chance and he will probably not be there long.
I mean, define not long.

I don't think he's leaving Rangers to go to smaller Premier League clubs or top Championship clubs tbh, Unless they offer him boatload of cash.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I mean, define not long.

I don't think he's leaving Rangers to go to smaller Premier League clubs or top Championship clubs tbh, Unless they offer him boatload of cash.

Two years. I think some team on the continent will want him. No disrespect to Rangers but to still be undefeated in Europe this season with that squad is a heroic achievement from Gerrard and the players.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Auba with another stunner. 3-0... Finding it hard once again to get into these Europa League Games, fun to see some goals though.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Two years. I think some team on the continent will want him. No disrespect to Rangers but to still be undefeated in Europe this season with that squad is a heroic achievement from Gerrard and the players.
He’s gotta win the league, take the trophy away from Celtic, to be considered a success, IMO. No doubt this was a great performance though.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Live look at Salzburg vs. Leipzig.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Annoying to see Arsenal give up 2 based on laziness.

that second one made me an unhealthy level of frustrated. I mean sure job done, but my goodness we got to stop giving up these" consolation goals".... On the plus side Smith-Rowe looked promising today.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Dinamo hammering Fener, 4-1 and the score flatters the Turkish side.

Wasn;t the strongest Fener side but regardless Dinamo haven't played that well in a group stage game in a while, think this is the year they will finally make it to the knockout round, this group isn't too strong + Dinamo finally have a competent manager

Unfortunately for Croatia's perspective, the other sides did awful in Europe and their coefficient will suffer because of it, they could have easily had 2 CL sides had one of Rijeka/Hajduk gone a little further

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I did some cleanup by popular demand. The trolling and obviously wrong posts are going to stop. I will reiterate, OBVIOUSLY WRONG posts will stop. I deleted posts I agree and disagree with, let's have a fresh start.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Cocu resigns, getting destroyed by Dinamo was the last straw. This has the makings of an interesting group, Fener is in shambles but still has quality, Anderlecht is Anderlecht and Spartak looked decent yesterday. I think Dinamo has decent chance to go through, but it won't be easy for sure.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The Arsenal ran rampart yesterday that they decided to give a team two freebees on sure sorriness. I don't even know what team we played yesterday, but they probably all retired after yesterday's game.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad