Speculation: 2018-19 Trade Rumors Thread

1-10?

• Total voters

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Montour one of the very few exciting players to watch....and one of the only players on our team that ALWAYS wants the puck.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Why are posts out of order ???

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Montour got into Carlyle's doghouse by trying to make plays offensively. He better not be moved, but if he is it better be an astronomical return.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Montour got into Carlyle's doghouse by trying to make plays offensively. He better not be moved, but if he is it better be an astronomical return.

Montour ended the year getting bumped up to a bigger role and led the entire team in playoff icetime. That's the doghouse?

He seems to be on the board because Pierre LeBrun said teams kept asking about him. LeBrun also said the team wasnt keen on moving him. By any stretch it sounds like they aren't shopping him, just that teams cover young, right handed defensemen and obviously would ask about him.

Reactions: Dirk316

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
Montour ended the year getting bumped up to a bigger role and led the entire team in playoff icetime. That's the doghouse?

He seems to be on the board because Pierre LeBrun said teams kept asking about him. LeBrun also said the team wasnt keen on moving him. By any stretch it sounds like they aren't shopping him, just that teams cover young, right handed defensemen and obviously would ask about him.
Typical Carlyle bashing I don't even pay attention anymore. Never any facts or reason
Prospects and prospect coach!

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Typical Carlyle bashing I don't even pay attention anymore. Never any facts or reason
Totally, we should just trade all our prospects for over the hill vets. that's clearly the answer and has proven useful to us in the past! No team needs prospects.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013

Doghouse was the wrong term I admit. I meant moreso that after the Sharks were destroying us and Montour was one of the few players doing anything, Randy's comments in the media seemed to single him out (indirectly) and then in the final game he was much less aggressive.

gurjot

Jun 22, 2018
James Neal is leaning towards moving on from Vegas. Perhaps something BM should look into?

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
James Neal is leaning towards moving on from Vegas. Perhaps something BM should look into?

No thanks. Neal makes Perry look like an absolute saint. He's a current day Matt Cooke with more talent.

gurjot

Jun 22, 2018
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Possible destinations for <a href="#CBJ hashtag on Twitter">#CBJ</a> D Jack Johnson, a UFA on July 1, are Detroit, Pittsburgh and perhaps Anaheim. Appears Wings and Penguins would have to clear cap space to make the deal happen.</p>&mdash; Aaron Portzline (@Aportzline) <a href="">June 25, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Montour actually was in the dog house for trying to do too much in game 2 or 3. He took some chances and got burned a couple times and rc was pissed but you cant blame Monty when our team was playing as badly as we were. For his and Fowlers development rc should be encouraging those two to play aggressive. That's the only way they are going to learn that aggressive style.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Sign Frk and Perron (he's obsessed with Getzlaf) for cheap

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Would love Perron, he had such a nice chemistry with Getzy, and seemed he enjoyed his time here and respects Getzlaf.

But Perron just had a close to PPG season. He was a bit more silenced in the playoffs but still had a great year. I would really love to have him but not gonna hold my breath.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017

Together with the Bob bashing. It became really intense lately. This board got hard to read for me sometimes.

Reactions: Dirk316

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->