2018-19 Ticket Exchange Thread

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Mod note:

1) Tickets may not be priced higher than face value, defined as the publicly stated single game price for the ticket if you were buying direct from the Sharks box office, plus any applicable fees from the purchase (box office fees, service charges, etc) or re-sale (paypal fees and the like). You may also charge based on any sort of premium pricing or price scaling that the Sharks do for different games. That said, the intent of this thread is and always was to provide an outlet for fans to find someone who can use tickets they can't and recoup their costs. It is not meant to be a for-profit operation. So please be reasonable about your charges with an eye toward recovering costs rather than making profit. If you somehow got tickets super cheap because of some sort of deal or connections, consider passing those savings along to the purchaser here, or going to an alternate resale market like stubhub if your intent is to generate a tidy profit from the sale.

2) If you are selling, you must disclose your price publicly in this thread. "PM me for price" is not acceptable. Everyone must be able to see what you're charging. Unlisted prices, or prices that are found to differ from what is disclosed publicly will have their posts deleted and may result in further sanctions such as banning the user from this thread or appropriate infractions.

3) If you find someone violating the above rules, let a moderator know or use the report post function of the boards. Adhering to these rules is how we are allowed to have these threads, meaning that significant violations could result in us losing the right to have sale/exchange threads here. Keeping in line with what HF requires is the best thing for everyone. Better that someone lose out on the ability to sell their tickets than everyone lose out on the opportunity altogether.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I have 2 tickets to tonight's preseason game. Free. Send message if interested.

gone.

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
Looking for 4 tickets Lowers Non Club or Uppers Between the Bluelines for;
11/15 Toronto

Message me with location and prices

Last edited:

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I know a lot of you are poor college kids, so...

Free ticket for tonight's game to the first person who wants to be my Uber or $40 so I can pay for one :)

Lower Bowl S107

I live near Lawrence and El Camino.

Nick O

Nov 27, 2017
I am looking for tickets for the following:

11/13/18: 3 Club level tickets

11/20/18: 3 Club level tickets

Also, as an FYI, I live very close to the Shark tank, and like to go to games randomly, so if you need to get rid of tickets last minute, I might take them off your hands as late as 2 hours before the game.

Go Sharks!

Nick

Last edited:

tippybud

Mar 31, 2008
Sharks season ticket holder selling Sharks game tickets.
Great location. Sharks attack zone.
Lower level with unobstructed view of the game. See photos below.
Section 112, row 21, seats 13 and 14.
2 tickets, $90.00 each (STH Price).
Use tickets to get 10% off in all concessions.
Venmo only
PIC1 - cropped.jpg

tippybud

Mar 31, 2008
I am looking for tickets for the following:

11/13/18: 3 Club level tickets

11/20/18: 3 Club level tickets

Also, as an FYI, I live very close to the Shark tank, and like to go to games randomly, so if you need to get rid of tickets last minute, I might take them off your hands as late as 2 hours before the game.

Go Sharks!

Nick

Hi Nick,

Our tickets are not club level but close enough.

Venmo only

PIC1 - cropped.jpg

tippybud

Mar 31, 2008
I have one ticket to that game S107 R23 $86 STH Price.

Lower level with unobstructed view of the game. See photos below.
Venmo only

PIC1 - cropped.jpg

Nick O

Nov 27, 2017
Hi Nick,

Our tickets are not club level but close enough.

Venmo only

View attachment 149385

"Our tickets are not club level but close enough." Close enough is NOT club level. For the games I am looking for tickets, I am taking my 80 year old father and/or 6 year old daughter. The shorter lines to enter the rink, shorter lines for bathrooms and food, in seat food/drinks, and better sight lines, mean I want actual club level tickets.

Also, I only use paypal as there is buyer protection in case someone sends me fake tickets (and yes, this has happened to me).

tippybud

Mar 31, 2008
"Our tickets are not club level but close enough." Close enough is NOT club level. For the games I am looking for tickets, I am taking my 80 year old father and/or 6 year old daughter. The shorter lines to enter the rink, shorter lines for bathrooms and food, in seat food/drinks, and better sight lines, mean I want actual club level tickets.

Also, I only use paypal as there is buyer protection in case someone sends me fake tickets (and yes, this has happened to me).

Ok Thanks.

Evilmotherinlaw

May 3, 2017
I have two tickets to the Sharks v. Ducks game tonight.

Section 224, Seats 13 & 14
I'll throw in parking for free

Because this is last minute, I'm willing to sell this entire package (tickets + parking) for $80. I am a Sharks fan that lives in So Cal, and I have season tickets to the Ducks.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Selling 2 tickets per game for the following dates:

12/5 vs Carolina
12/10 vs NJ

Sec 201 Row 2 (center ice, upper bowl)
$150 per game.

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Selling a pair of tickets for Sharks vs Flames this Sunday Nov, 11th at 6pm.

Seats are in Section 112, Row 17, Seats 1&2. Selling at my season ticket holder price of $180 total for the pair.

Can use paypal and electronic ticket transfer. Also have hard tickets, so can meet in person as well if that works better.

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
I have a pair of tickets for Sharks v. Blues tomorrow (Saturday, November 16 at 7:30 pm). Selling at $150 for the pair (Face value $180)

Seats are section 113, Row 24, Seats 11 & 12.

Mobile tickets so it will be an electronic ticket transfer. I can take PayPal or Venmo.
PM if interested.

Sarcoyne

Jul 8, 2012
Hey there!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to check where to buy tickets, if not please let me know the right thread. I'm planning to attend the game against Senators on January 12th with my friend. Where do you recommend to buy tickets? I'm from Finland so some of the sites selling tickets might not work for me (at least I've heard people having issues with some of them, stubhub for example).

Thanks

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
I have 2 tickets I'm giving away for FREE! Yes, free. I got them for free for doing the online survey

It's to this Wed (12/5) game vs. Carolina. Sec 221, row 2. PM if interested. First person who asks gets them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad