2021-22 Ticket Buying, Selling & Questions Thread (Read the Rules, Post #2)

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Question about the Corona Beach Club

We're thinking about doing our office Holiday party at a Panthers game, and I'm looking at the Corona Beach Club as an option (No way we can afford Club Lexus).

Can anyone attest to how the food and atmosphere is? We are looking at no more than 10 people in December, probably for the RedWings game.

Thanks guys

We sat there for the Billy Joel oncert last year and it was fine. Good food and good atmosphere and view was ok.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Hey guys, I bought tickets for the game on Nov 4th v. NYR that I no longer need. Tickets are in 118 row 13 so dead center ice on the penalty box side in the lower level. Not sure what the face value is on them but I paid $240 for the pair after fees on Ticket Exchange which is what I'm looking for. PM me if interested. Thanks!

JayX

Mar 7, 2013
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is there an active code yet for STH to buy additional tickets at their normal rate? In the AM I see the full price and adjusting the previous code to what I expected it to be for this year didn't work. Interestingly, if I use the Exchange system, I get the prices I usually pay but I'm a half holder and need to buy more tickets to some games we already have.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Is there an active code yet for STH to buy additional tickets at their normal rate? In the AM I see the full price and adjusting the previous code to what I expected it to be for this year didn't work. Interestingly, if I use the Exchange system, I get the prices I usually pay but I'm a half holder and need to buy more tickets to some games we already have.

Doesn't seem to be a code this year. When I log in to the account manager and click on tickets near the bottom of the page it has the tickets listed with the half season price. Only game that wasn't priced was the Ranger game.

Every other game for me was $63. Ranger game for the same seats is $104. Emailed my new rep and she said that was correct due to "dynamic pricing."

Reactions: JayX

JayX

Mar 7, 2013
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Yep, looks like that's exactly it - thanks. I was looking at the Leafs game next year when some friends are in town (Panthers fans, not Leafs so we would've gone to any game) and it's obviously one of the games affected by 'dynamic pricing'. I was able to secure tickets for Saturday's game OK at my normal rate without code too, so that's something.

Seems 'dynamic pricing' is another thing this year they've been a little bit quiet about that negatively impacts STHs/fans. First the shift to 7pm, then the lack of parking for full STHs who always used to have it. Communication never their strong point, especially when delivering bad news.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Hi Cats fans! I just booked tickets from Helsinki to Miami at 28th November. I'm going to be in city for a week. Plan on seeing saturday 1st game against Tampa.

Can I rely on buying tickets from the gate or should I get them beforehand?

How's the parking? I do have a car but if it's tricky I prefer public transportation. Then I could grab few beers too.

Any recommendations on restaurants in Miami? I really like seafood.

Let's hope Cats beat Bolts and Barky scores.

JayX

Mar 7, 2013
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Can I rely on buying tickets from the gate or should I get them beforehand?

I believe if you get tickets from the gate there's either less, or no, fees. But Tampa/Panthers is gonna be a fairly busy game especially on a Saturday night so selection might not be great. I've also seen lengthy lines outside the box office on some games. I'd keep an eye on stub hub and Ticketmaster leading up to the game, and people often sell tickets on the Facebook group.

How's the parking? I do have a car but if it's tricky I prefer public transportation. Then I could grab few beers too.

Do not rely on public transportation, especially if coming all the way from Miami. It sucks. Parking at BB&T is a breeze, if you buy a single game ticket there's a small surcharge on it already that covers parking cost, if you buy from a second market it probably won't have that attached (or if you're going to buy from the gate0 then it's $20 as you go in. Lots of people park at the mall opposite, and walk over.

Any recommendations on restaurants in Miami? I really like seafood.

I don't spend much time in Miami so I can't be much help on that, but the seafood restaurants in Fort Lauderdale are generally pretty good for the most part so I'm sure you'll find something good without too much effort down there. If you head to Fort Lauderdale, then 15th St Fisheries is good, Kelley's Landing seemed decent and Southport Raw Bar always comes up too. Look along the water and you'll find lots of choice for all the cities here.

Reactions: Plural

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
any season ticket holder want to see 2 tickets to the oilers game next thursday? id rather buy from someone than pay stubhub or the likes the fees.

Huge Larry

Jan 22, 2016
Naples
Friends flying into town in early December and I want to take them to a hockey game. Seeking 4-5 tickets to the panthers/bruins game on Tuesday night, December 4th. Haven't looked on StubHub yet... Wanted to come here first to see if anyone was trying to sell theirs first. It's likely 4 people but there's an outside chance I might need 5. Not sure at this moment

Thanks,
James

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
I have 4 tickets to the Vegas game, Saturday, February 2.

Section 119, Row 27, seats 11-14 on the aisle. $70 each for all 4. Let me know as they are listed higher on StubHub and the Panthers site.

Paypal preferred.

Edit:

$35 each!

Sold.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad