2021-22 Ticket Buying, Selling & Questions Thread (Read the Rules, Post #2)

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Buy and Sell Tickets at your own risk. HFBoards is not responsible for bad deals.

*******Poster must post the ticket price.*******
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
Question: Just picked up a pair for tomorrow's game from out of town. The eticket states that it needs to be printed... is that true? Other events that I've used etickets have scanned perfectly fine off the phone, but wanted to check.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Question: Just picked up a pair for tomorrow's game from out of town. The eticket states that it needs to be printed... is that true? Other events that I've used etickets have scanned perfectly fine off the phone, but wanted to check.

As long as you have barcode on ticket you should be able to get scanned in. I do this all the time.

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
I have one ticket in the lower bowl section 109 and a parking pass for the game against washington on the 20th. I also have the same ticket for the game against colorado on the 22nd. Will sell below face value, pm if interested.

Jake

Feb 28, 2002
Oxford, UK
www.pseudoart.dk
:help: I'm a Danish hockey fan, living in England, and I'm lucky enough to happen to be in Florida over Christmas. I have convinced my girlfriend (who s not a fan) to go to the Panthers-Red Wings game on the 23rd of December. Her brother is coming as well, as is three of his rowdy Damien kids. They're all under 10. So, three adults and three kids - my question for y'all: does such a thing as kids ticket discount exist and how do I best obtain reasonably priced tickets without actually being local. (ticketmaster or...?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I don't think I'll be in Florida in the near future again, and I've finally convinced my GF to go to REAL hockey with me! :) :D

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
:help: I'm a Danish hockey fan, living in England, and I'm lucky enough to happen to be in Florida over Christmas. I have convinced my girlfriend (who s not a fan) to go to the Panthers-Red Wings game on the 23rd of December. Her brother is coming as well, as is three of his rowdy Damien kids. They're all under 10. So, three adults and three kids - my question for y'all: does such a thing as kids ticket discount exist and how do I best obtain reasonably priced tickets without actually being local. (ticketmaster or...?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I don't think I'll be in Florida in the near future again, and I've finally convinced my GF to go to REAL hockey with me! :) :D

I prefer stubhub. I took a cursory glance at it for you for that game and there is section 301 dead center 6 tix for 40 bucks each. Now after charges it's like 48 each but that is still a great deal. 10th row but no bad seat in the house

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
I'll be coming down for the game next week against the Devils. I've been there a couple times before and each time I've sat in what I believe is called the Sky Club. We loved it up there but it's been 8 years since we've been there and my contact with the team that got us a great deal on the seats is long gone. This year I was interested in the seats in Club 93. Are there currently any ticket deals out there that I'm not aware of for either there or the Sky Club? I've checked stubhub and seatgeek and ticket exchange and there's next to nothing available there. Can anyone help?

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
I have one lower bowl ticket in section 109 and a parking pass for the game on Tuesday against Boston, available for less then face value, pm if interested.

Papa044

Aug 2, 2005
Miami, FL
Section 116 row 16 / 2 seats

Hi there,
I am a season ticket holder and I cannot make it to the game tomorrow night against the sharks. I have 2 seats in section 116 row 16 seat numbers 11 & 12, 2 chairs down from the aisle.
face value is $80+ but willing to sell each for $40 so $80 total for the pair. Please reach me at [email protected] or send me direct message here. I can email them via ticket master and will accept paypal.
thanks

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
I have a lower bowl ticket and parking pass available for the Saturday game against the Islanders available, pm if interested. I accept paypal or venmo.

giacomin1

Apr 11, 2007
Central NJ
Panthers/Rangers Sunday Nov. 20

For any of you Panthers fans coming to NY, I have a pair available for the Sunday night before Thanksgiving, 11/20. They are gallery seats at MSG, section 206, row 2. Face value is $130, selling for $110 or best offer.

PM if interested.

RD100

Nov 13, 2016
Does anyone know if the Florida Panthers Holiday Plan -package (or later other similar packages) can be delivered to Finland or other countries outside of US? The package includes 2 hats and a puck that (surprisingly) can not be sent via email. I sent email to NHL shop and asked the same (2 weeks ago) but didn't get an answer.

I want to make sure to get the tickets early enough so I won't miss Barkov and others during my 2 week visit at Miami (on March). The Holiday package seems to have a good price and it includes some other good activities for tourists :D

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Anyone up for a trade? My seats on 1/6 vs Preds and/or 1/14 vs Jackets for yours on 12/20 vs Sabres and/or 12/22 vs Bruins or 12/29 vs Habs?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->