Prospect Info: 2019-20 Syracuse Crunch & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
So I guess the organization's in good shape.

As long as the annual bug does not hit, the Crunch are good. Once the bug comes around, we will see. The Crunch still have some key pieces on the mend, and the usual nickel and dime injuries during the season will always take a player or two out of the lineup. No telling what kind of moves the organization makes to fine tune for the Cup run, so we should enjoy the good times while they are here. As good as the relationship has been and as deep as the organization is supposed to be, neither Tampa Bay nor Syracuse have a league championship trophy since the 03-04 season, so there is still work to do.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Sammy Walker gets the invite. Reading the international tourny board before today, some had Guttman on their lists, but Walker seems a little unexpected

Lipanov, who played in the Super Series last month, left off Russia's invite list

Last edited:

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012

Barre-Bouliet scored and is now on a 10 game point streak. Mitchell Stephens returned from injury tonight and scored the 2nd goal.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012

Stephens gets another point, Verhaeghe has 3.

Conacher just scored he's on a 12 game point streak 4-0 Crunch.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Sosunov to Orlando and Spencer to Syracuse

What's Sosunov been looking like?

Matt Spencer hasn't really stood out in any of the games. He hasn't been bad, but he hasn't done anything to make me notice him positively. His point totals with the Bears are a bit deceptively high and sort of a product of some high scoring games during the 11 he's played with OSB.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Sosunov to Orlando and Spencer to Syracuse

What's Sosunov been looking like?

Matt Spencer hasn't really stood out in any of the games. He hasn't been bad, but he hasn't done anything to make me notice him positively. His point totals with the Bears are a bit deceptively high and sort of a product of some high scoring games during the 11 he's played with OSB.

Who knows what Sosunov has looked like because they haven't let him play. No idea why they took so long to send him down.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'd prefer another MSL.

Lol I think everyone would. I don't think anyone is surprised to see him doing this well given the talent on the Crunch. I'm hoping this generation of prospects in Syracuse can have the same championship pedigree as the last one in Norfolk.

I have no doubt ABB will be front and center of that should it happen

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Lol I think everyone would. I don't think anyone is surprised to see him doing this well given the talent on the Crunch. I'm hoping this generation of prospects in Syracuse can have the same championship pedigree as the last one in Norfolk.

I have no doubt ABB will be front and center of that should it happen
Well he must be great since he was undrafted and signed by the Bolts, right?

We get more excited about undrafted players than first round picks.

Reactions: VinikToWinIt

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Well he must be great since he was undrafted and signed by the Bolts, right?

We get more excited about undrafted players than first round picks.

Lol not necessarily. The only 1st I wasn't excited about was Koekkoek. The look on my face was like the couple the after Kotkaniemi pick and I made a noise I didn't know was possible and didn't make again until Duncan Keith scored the Cup winning goal on us. I wanted Forsberg so bad.....

But as for ABB I look at it as we signed the QMJHL scoring champ and that we should not question the Yzerplan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->