Prospect Info: 2019-20 Syracuse Crunch & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Orlando market, today (2/23) is the second of two scheduled tv games on News 6 (CBS affiliate) for the Solar Bears. The game is at 7 pm.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Not having my computer sucks. It is in getting the power supply port has left me using my phone. I am in purgatory. Uuuuuiggggjhhhhhhh Go Bolts and Crunch.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Lines from Tuesday's game vs Binghampton:

Verhaeghe - Dumont - ABB
Andreoff - Stephens - Conacher
Katchouk - Colton - Raddysh
Volkov - Brassart - X

Gaunce - Rutta
Masin - Foote
Valleau - Thomas
Labrie

Pasquale

They went 11 - 7.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
How does Volkov look this year? Is that fourth line slot some message-sending, is he just not
playing well, or are other guys just plain better?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
How does Volkov look this year? Is that fourth line slot some message-sending, is he just not
playing well, or are other guys just plain better?

Not as good as last year but playing better lately, he sucked to start the year. The lines have been jumbled around most of the year, only Conacher and Andreoff have been together the entire year while Dumont and Verheaghe have been most. Everyone else has been moving around with different linemates.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Not as good as last year but playing better lately, he sucked to start the year. The lines have been jumbled around most of the year, only Conacher and Andreoff have been together the entire year while Dumont and Verheaghe have been most. Everyone else has been moving around with different linemates.
Ah, I see. Thanks. Anybody look like they'll be playing in Tampa next year? ABB?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Ah, I see. Thanks. Anybody look like they'll be playing in Tampa next year? ABB?

ABB needs a top 6 spot to be most effective, maybe he could get away on the 3rd line with the right linemates. I just don't see us having any top 6 spots open or even top 9 so he'll most likely stay there another year. I would like to see a whole new 4th line next year of Volkov - Verheaghe - Stephens, so those are the ones I could see coming up next season with Masin, Guance or Rutta a possible #7. Not sure what the plan is for Foote as he's getting closer to being ready and we have a need. I also expect Ingram to get a call up at some point to see if he can take Domingues spot after next season.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
ABB needs a top 6 spot to be most effective, maybe he could get away on the 3rd line with the right linemates. I just don't see us having any top 6 spots open or even top 9 so he'll most likely stay there another year. I would like to see a whole new 4th line next year of Volkov - Verheaghe - Stephens, so those are the ones I could see coming up next season with Masin, Guance or Rutta a possible #7. Not sure what the plan is for Foote as he's getting closer to being ready and we have a need. I also expect Ingram to get a call up at some point to see if he can take Domingues spot after next season.
Cool. Thanks for the report.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Hey guys, quick question. Was listening to the Phantoms broadcast (can never get the Syracuse broadcast to work) and their PbP guy mentioned that Connor Ingram was not dressed, and that he isn't sick or injured, and hinted at something going on between him and the Lightning organization. Do you know what he's talking about? That would be a shame, given he's one of the best goalies in the AHL this year and looks like yet another gem for you guys.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Hey guys, quick question. Was listening to the Phantoms broadcast (can never get the Syracuse broadcast to work) and their PbP guy mentioned that Connor Ingram was not dressed, and that he isn't sick or injured, and hinted at something going on between him and the Lightning organization. Do you know what he's talking about? That would be a shame, given he's one of the best goalies in the AHL this year and looks like yet another gem for you guys.
This is all I could find.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012

The AHL trade deadline is Monday.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Okay thanks guys. I supposed I could have easily looked that up myself. The Phantoms PbP guy was definitely sensationalizing. He made it sound like things weren't good between the player and the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad