Prospect Info: 2019-20 Syracuse Crunch & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Omelette to Orlando. Connor Ingram has to be ready.

edit: the Bears media release did not mention any corresponding moves, which is okay since we don't have games for a few days and are only at the roster limit now with Ouellette added. This also means that OSB has four goalies. 18% of the team is goalies.

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind keeping Clint Windsor a bit longer to see what we've got. Millen and Windsor could also maybe be traded for needed players, like that older forward I'd like (only talking about 28-32+ years young, as long as they've still got speed, scoring, grit, and can flipping stay healthy for 5 straight months starting now).

Last edited:

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
How's Foote doing for you guys? Potential to crack the NHL lineup in the near future? Perhaps a Stralman replacement? Cernak looks to be boding well in the NHL, will he be staying there?

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
How's Foote doing for you guys? Potential to crack the NHL lineup in the near future? Perhaps a Stralman replacement? Cernak looks to be boding well in the NHL, will he be staying there?
Foote probably has a chance at the lineup next year. Cernak is staying up I think. I don't think there is a chance we send him down. We have started to rotate defenders now that Cernak is on the team.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Katchouk, Raddysh, Volkov, and Barre-Boulet all with goals tonight. Volkov has been really impressive tonight. ABB leads the league with 11 ppgs.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Stat watching from afar Alex Barre-Boulet's 21G-18A-39P in 41 games looks damn impressive.

Can anyone tell me what his game looks like and how well it will translate to the NHL? Is ABB a long-term project, or is he likely to make the jump in the next 2 years?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Stat watching from afar Alex Barre-Boulet's 21G-18A-39P in 41 games looks damn impressive.

Can anyone tell me what his game looks like and how well it will translate to the NHL? Is ABB a long-term project, or is he likely to make the jump in the next 2 years?

Just a smart player all around based strictly on highlights. He gets in good scoring positions and excels in the power play. It's gonna be best if he stays another year in Syracuse because the Lightning are gonna need another year for roster turnover because we can barely handle accommodating Cirelli, Joseph and Erne to full time spots.

I think he can be a decent NHL player because he seems reliant on intelligence versus skill. It is way too early to say but I don't see why he could not be an undersized 2C if he was to reach the absolute pinnacle of his ability

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Radim Salda's Rimouski Oceanic is playing the Quebec Remparts today on NHL Network at 3:30 pm. Actually right before that starting at 1 pm is Edmonton/Philly, who will probably have some top prospect themselves next season.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Ladies and gentleman we might've finally found another non-bust 1st round pick. It was bound to happen. But jokes aside, Foote looks like the lightbulb is coming on for him and he's gotten used to the speed of the professional game. Given that he continues to progress at his current rate, I think it's safe to predict he'll be more than ready to make the jump to the NHL by opening night 2020. To be 0.5 PPG as a defenseman about halfway through your first professional season, that ain't bad man.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Ladies and gentleman we might've finally found another non-bust 1st round pick. It was bound to happen. But jokes aside, Foote looks like the lightbulb is coming on for him and he's gotten used to the speed of the professional game. Given that he continues to progress at his current rate, I think it's safe to predict he'll be more than ready to make the jump to the NHL by opening night 2020. To be 0.5 PPG as a defenseman about halfway through your first professional season, that ain't bad man.
ya ive been watching tape etc.. paying attention he was asked to totally work on d the first month now they letting him play etc.. and hes shining :)

Reactions: CupsOverCash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->