NHL 2018-19 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Islanders going back to Brooklyn is such a slap in the face for Islanders fans. What a terrible decision. The fans hated that the first time it happened.

I DON'T GET IT

Gary-Bettman-smile.jpg

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
As fun as it’s been watching Pitt and TB go down 2-0.......I really hope it helps the B’s understand that tomorrow isn’t going to be easy!

They need to have a pulse out there. I think they’re sometimes a victim of trying to be too professional. It’s hockey. It’s ok to get pissed off and play with an edge every now and then. Tomorrow would be a nice time to do just that

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
They're reminding me of Nashville in 2017. Loving it.
That's the vibe I was getting as well. That 2017 crowd in Nashville was off the chain. Really special stuff. I wish the NHL would see what is going on right now and adjust accordingly.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Islanders going back to Brooklyn is such a slap in the face for Islanders fans. What a terrible decision. The fans hated that the first time it happened.

I DON'T GET IT
It doesn't have a lot of "amenities" there, that is the biggest issue NHL has with that arena being their regular one from what I understood from the article I read on it.
I love the Gnashville chant...."you suck....its all your fault....
its all your fault...its all your fault"
They seem to have a very large contingent of fans that were students at hockey schools. I've heard most of them at various BU v BC and other Hockey East games. They and Nashville remind me very much of the atmosphere at college games. I think it's great.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
That's the vibe I was getting as well. That 2017 crowd in Nashville was off the chain. Really special stuff. I wish the NHL would see what is going on right now and adjust accordingly.
The whole town was nuts. It was a lot of fun. :)

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
That Beauvillier kid reminds me of DeBrusk a bit. I think he's gonna be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad