2018-19 Season GDT Sign-Up Thread |PLAYOFF SCHEDULE IS UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
@EightyOne to the rescue! Thanks!

I'm gonna take on just what I have for now. If you need me for a quicky, I can do that, but I'm doing a lot of long commuting these next weeks. That leaves mainly during games to do GDT's, and sometimes that's enough if you have a plan. Sometimes they pop up and sometimes they don't.

Plain Jane is okay sometimes.

Reactions: DegenX

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I'm gonna take on just what I have for now. If you need me for a quicky, I can do that, but I'm doing a lot of long commuting these next weeks. That leaves mainly during games to do GDT's, and sometimes that's enough if you have a plan. Sometimes they pop up and sometimes they don't.

Thanks, UM. I'm sure we'll get them covered one way or another :)

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Yeah for sure. I dont have fancy ones, but they are ones. I also am too busy really to be working on them, but oh well.

SIGN ME UP FOR SOME MORE
Sat Feb 9
Sun Feb 17
Thu Feb 21

That means only 2 Tuesdays are unaccounted for (I can't do first half of week ones at all).

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Yeah for sure. I dont have fancy ones, but they are ones. I also am too busy really to be working on them, but oh well.

SIGN ME UP FOR SOME MORE
Sat Feb 9
Sun Feb 17
Thu Feb 21

That means only 2 Tuesdays are unaccounted for (I can't do first half of week ones at all).
Thank you! If no one else claims them, I'll pick up the Tuesday ones. I usually just take the ones no one wants, but occasionally I'll have something in mind and take specific dates. Like the 80's night. I already had it done, more or less, for another game when I realized there was a themed night coming up. So, I saved that for Tuesday and started another one. And odd holidays, like Dias de los Muertos and Chinese New Year. But, yeah, tl;dr I'll pick up those games if no one else can.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

SIGN ME UP FOR SOME MORE
Sat Feb 9
Sun Feb 17
Thu Feb 21

Oh, you're doing just fine, and they are fancy, they all are because, you/we all, give effort/time to the cause.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
FWIW, mine will be nothing fancy or thematic like the GDT from the past few months

This is perfectly acceptable as a GDT OP, and all it is, is copying tweets into the OP.

If you do more than that you're giving time not many want to give.

We all appreciate your efforts and what you supply us with.:thumbu:

Where those lead to is dependant on the team they play, sarcastic comedy role playing, and so on.

Some GDT's from around the boards simply say... GO....

Some of the best GDT's have come from just that one word.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Okay, now...Slim pickings.:laugh:

@DegenX, you might as well post the 3 left in April as well.

I'll take #67 CBJ, #77 NYR's and #80 Detroit.

That leaves #71 BUF, #75 Nash, #81 Detroit and #82 NYR's left.

Reactions: DegenX

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Okay, now...Slim pickings.:laugh:

@DegenX, you might as well post the 3 left in April as well.

I'll take #67 CBJ, #77 NYR's and #80 Detroit.

That leaves #71 BUF, #75 Nash, #81 Detroit and #82 NYR's left.
Excellent suggestion! Done :)
I'll take on the Preds one.

Thanks you guys! That leaves us with only three games (71 BUF, 81 DET + 82 NYR) and we've got the regular season wrapped up. That's awesome :)

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Since no one wanted Pi Day, I'll do it. That just leaves the last two games of the season.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I'll do #81, naturally.

Might as well take 82 also lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->