2018-19 Season GDT Sign-Up Thread |PLAYOFF SCHEDULE IS UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
#47 Arizona for sure. I'll get some juices going and figure another out for a sooner game, but I feel tired of seeing the likes of LA, Anaheim and Chicago. It feels like they have been a divisional game playing them so recently. Not really up for those, and my last was LA.

Edit: Okay, I'll do #43 FLA, and only fitting #50 TBL.

Last edited:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I thought I'd be starting a new job and unable to build any more GDTs, but months of interviews and tests later...Well....let's just say I'll continue to have time to build them...sigh

...I'll do 6th, 11th, 12th and 19th.

As usual, if anyone wants one, PLEASE take it. Lol.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
#47 Arizona for sure. I'll get some juices going and figure another out for a sooner game, but I feel tired of seeing the likes of LA, Anaheim and Chicago. It feels like they have been a divisional game playing them so recently. Not really up for those, and my last was LA.

Edit: Okay, I'll do #43 FLA, and only fitting #50 TBL.
Right on! Thank you :)

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I thought I'd be starting a new job and unable to build any more GDTs, but months of interviews and tests later...Well....let's just say I'll continue to have time to build them...sigh

...I'll do 6th, 11th, 12th and 19th.

As usual, if anyone wants one, PLEASE take it. Lol.
Sorry to hear you're still looking for a job. Hopefully something amazing will turn up soon. And in the meantime, thanks for helping out with awesome threads :)

Reactions: EightyOne

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Sorry to hear you're still looking for a job. Hopefully something amazing will turn up soon. And in the meantime, thanks for helping out with awesome threads :)

Oh I have a fine job already, was just trying to essentially lateral to a different city/better area. No real harm with them not taking me, though. But thanks!

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
If I can manage it with Microsoft Word and Paint with hosting by Google Photos, you can do it!

These other posters have access to real talent and programs. But I think I fake my way through well enough.

It doesn't need to be creative or pretty. We are just looking for a thread with some possible lines/stats---it just serves to give us a place to direct gameday specific postings to.

I know my takes on hockey can be pretty bad. And I'm not the best commenter overall, but, it gives a sense of ownership to this online community to be doing GDTs. For me, at least.

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
We were all there at one point. Just think about what you want to try and achieve (style of GDT) and any number of us can help steer you in the right direction. Help.

If I can manage it with Microsoft Word and Paint with hosting by Google Photos, you can do it!

These other posters have access to real talent and programs. But I think I fake my way through well enough.

It doesn't need to be creative or pretty. We are just looking for a thread with some possible lines/stats---it just serves to give us a place to direct gameday specific postings to.

I know my takes on hockey can be pretty bad. And I'm not the best commenter overall, but, it gives a sense of ownership to this online community to be doing GDTs. For me, at least.

Thanks guys appreciate it. Think ill do a few practice rounds and when i do something i like ill PM it to you guys and you can give me your opinions?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
# 58 Calgary and #62 Flyers Stadium Series. I'll see where I'm at after the Tampa GDT coming up.

I'm quite fine with sharing that Stadium series. One of us do the Pens and the other do the flyers?

I'm open for ideas.

Reactions: DegenX

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
# 58 Calgary and #62 Flyers Stadium Series. I'll see where I'm at after the Tampa GDT coming up.

I'm quite fine with sharing that Stadium series. One of us do the Pens and the other do the flyers?

I'm open for ideas.
Excellent! Thank you :) As for sharing the Stadium Series one, I'll have to pass. I'm not very good with collaborative efforts. I have issues :laugh:

Reactions: Ugene Malkin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->