DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
@DegenX

5cWnUA5.png

TW9RgVG.jpg

ATdnPJi.gif

:):laugh:

You probably be able to do a better mashup/cutout. The more reduced in size will mask the roughness out.
That.Is. Awesome!
Tom Hanks is the team's spirit animal :laugh:
Thanks UM!

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Ill take Weds Nov 21st as well. I think I have an idea.

I am running out of creativity though. And there are so many games left and so many unclaimed GDTs. lol Also I am beginning to think I curse the team (5-0 and 6-4 losses now lol lol)

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Ill take Weds Nov 21st as well. I think I have an idea.

I am running out of creativity though. And there are so many games left and so many unclaimed GDTs. lol Also I am beginning to think I curse the team (5-0 and 6-4 losses now lol lol)
Awesome! Thank you :)
Creativity and inspiration can be a problem. Sometimes I have one idea and by the time I'm done it's turned into something completely different. Most of my GDT are inspired by stuff I see and want to challenge myself with. As far as curses go, nah. It's not us ;)

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I just don't have the time at the moment. We have turkey day on our plate, and I have my wife's 50th party to deal with. Hall, food, invitations, and then there is work, kids and so on. My wife cheated and she had mine at Moes. Nothing like having a bunch of complete strangers surrounding you. Plus my wife's sister and them were one of the many without power in Butler and they stayed here until their power was restored tonight, and I just got home from doing a job that had to be done while they were closed.

Busy.... Busy.. Busy!

End rant.

Reactions: DegenX

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I just don't have the time at the moment. We have turkey day on our plate, and I have my wife's 50th party to deal with. Hall, food, invitations, and then there is work, kids and so on. My wife cheated and she had mine at Moes. Nothing like having a bunch of complete strangers surrounding you. Plus my wife's sister and them were one of the many without power in Butler and they stayed here until their power was restored tonight, and I just got home from doing a job that had to be done while they were closed.

Busy.... Busy.. Busy!

End rant.
No worries! Sounds like mostly good busy stuff, except for the power outage part. If your party planning is even close to you GDT skills I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I can float some ideas or you guys can run with some things I was gonna use earlier.

k53jhxY.jpg

5PmzIgs.gif

Totally forgot about this one. It should go over well.

3zVgZiU.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: DegenX

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I actually have an hybrid idea I'm working on, but it's a little different ... that Phil one tho :laugh:

Actually, I just noticed I must have not hit the "n" key or had a phantom missed key stroke on the "Madagascar - Let's Go Pen" gif.
I'll have to fix that one.

Edit: Gave it a little more flare.

1R8wHAV.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->