2018-19 Roster talk; Part three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I really think the flyers and blues match up well. Their best writer mentioning Allen coming here. They would to attach a pretty nice asset with him to get him here.

I really think Pietrangelo will be available. He’s a 40+ point even strength player. He has one more year on his deal. Would be a great parter for either Provorov or Ghost.

They will likely not have a first next year since they have played so poorly this year. Try to include either our first next year or second rounder from next year/this year. Gudas or Hagg can give them a controllable asset going back. Allen almost has no value. We match up well with them for a major shakeup trade between both teams.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I really think the flyers and blues match up well. Their best writer mentioning Allen coming here. They would to attach a pretty nice asset with him to get him here.

I really think Pietrangelo will be available. He’s a 40+ point even strength player. He has one more year on his deal. Would be a great parter for either Provorov or Ghost.

They will likely not have a first next year since they have played so poorly this year. Try to include either our first next year or second rounder from next year/this year. Gudas or Hagg can give them a controllable asset going back. Allen almost has no value. We match up well with them for a major shakeup trade between both teams.

He would be costly. You’d have to top 3-5 protect the pick. They would want Frost or Myers/ Sanheim to that.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Jake Allen sucks.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Jake Allen sucks.
Here is a question though, would you trade AMac for him?

You take on an extra year with Allen and obviously role the dice that he rebounds. In today's NHL, it looks like no goalie is predictable year to year anymore.

So is it worth the gamble? At least he stays healthy...lol.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Here is a question though, would you trade AMac for him?

You take on an extra year with Allen and obviously role the dice that he rebounds. In today's NHL, it looks like no goalie is predictable year to year anymore.

So is it worth the gamble? At least he stays healthy...lol.

Obviously, but that's not at all realistic, because MacDonald is a worthless piece of shit.

Reactions: Tripod

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Hmmm:

Voracek
AMac
Elliott

For

Tarasenko
Allen
I was reading on here somewhere that Vlad sucks and came back to earth and is a basic bitch player not worth all the hub bub, I mean kind of like how Jake gets treated

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Did you watch him in the playoffs? Then he follows up that pathetic excuse for hockey w/ a contract demand.

Nylander is a selfish plug

8 points in 13 playoff games when he's 20 and 21? Nope, that doesn't concern me at all.

Neither does the contract stand off. Pretty sure his dad influenced that being a former player. Business is business. It doesn't take away from his high end skill level.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
8 points in 13 playoff games when he's 20 and 21? Nope, that doesn't concern me at all.

Neither does the contract stand off. Pretty sure his dad influenced that being a former player. Business is business. It doesn't take away from his high end skill level.

Sorry, I wasn't talking about his points. If you didn't see it, I was referring to him blatantly avoiding contact. And in all honesty, blatant doesn't do it justice. He literally gave up on pucks to avoid going in the corners. It was embarrasing

Then he follows that up w/ expecting a huge payday lol

Even TO fans are starting to turn on him for his lack of try.

Dude has 60 point s w/ prime linemates and pp time. I wouldn't call him high end at all. he's more of a complimentary player at this point

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Sorry, I wasn't talking about his points. If you didn't see it, I was referring to him blatantly avoiding contact. And in all honesty, blatant doesn't do it justice. He literally gave up on pucks to avoid going in the corners. It was embarrasing

Then he follows that up w/ expecting a huge payday lol

Even TO fans are starting to turn on him for his lack of try.

Dude has 60 point s w/ prime linemates and pp time. I wouldn't call him high end at all. he's more of a complimentary player at this point

Fair enough. He was/does avoid contact, no argument with that. Lol

He's pissed off TO fans with the contract, combined with his slow start. I might feel the same, had he done that to us.

I could be wrong. I just see his skill set as something we really need.

Reactions: bobbythebrain

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Toronto got Kapamen and Pitts 1st rd pick & NJ's 3rd rd pick by trading Kessel and Pitts 2nd rd pick.
You have to give to get, only trade bait we have with serious value is Voracek, Simmonds, Ghost and Gudas, unless you want to deal kids.
Giroux has a NTC and Couts is a core player for the next generation.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Toronto got Kapamen and Pitts 1st rd pick & NJ's 3rd rd pick by trading Kessel and Pitts 2nd rd pick.
You have to give to get, only trade bait we have with serious value is Voracek, Simmonds, Ghost and Gudas, unless you want to deal kids.
Giroux has a NTC and Couts is a core player for the next generation.

I mentioned I'd happily move Gudas and Simmonds.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
tRaDe GhOsT

f357285c50c23b384090bb540f5a526d.png

Moondog47

Feb 5, 2014
The player I want the most on this team next year is Mark Stone. I think he could be the perfect RW for Coots allowing G to play with Patrick. Not sure if we would need to trade for him before the deadline or if they are confident trade for his rights before UFA starts.

Reactions: Curufinwe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->