2018-19 Roster Speculation: Tis the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Risto is fine on the PP but Okposo needs to be fired into the next universe
Do you see that we currently have the 2nd best Top PP unit in the league? Until they start struggling, I wouldn't change a thing. That said, I'm excited to see Dahlin on the PP and to see him get the chance for some easier points.

Reactions: Graves

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Okposo is such a terrible hockey player. I’ve never seen someone turn the puck over so much and constantly get rewarded. He’s a third line player who should never see the top unit these days.

Reactions: La Cosa Nostra

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Two players I'd like to see Botterill go after:

Chris Tierney
Colton Sissons

I can see a future roster with Berglund shoring up a 4th line as the center, and ERod playing wing on a higher line. Might need a 3C, a la Bonino.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Could post this in the injury thread, but with a ~10-day west coast trip upcoming, team likely departing after the COL game: Other than Wilson,
1. Whom should be healed in time for that trip?
2. Whom do you leave behind to continue rehab / treatment / training?
3. Whom do you want to see replaced off the current healthy roster? Or do you "let your chips ride"?

ARI, VGK, SJS, LAK, ANA 5 games in 8 days upcoming.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
On a related note, Phil just took someone off PP1. The bad news: it's Sheary, not Okposo. Come on, Phil.

We do need to use PP2 more to keep ice times down but I think the personal is wrong. Skinner has never been good on the PP and Okposo is proving hes wrong for the PP.

I am interested to see how PP2 looks but Thompson hasnt impressed me with his passing yet it may be just what he needs to get going.

May 2, 2005
Niagara Falls
Risto is fine on the PP but Okposo needs to be fired into the next universe

I understand people wanting Dahlin on the first pp, but putting Risto and Okposo in the same category is so false. Risto has for many seasons been efficient on the powerplay and has a creative spark. Okposo has been divested of almost all offensive ability and is incapable of protecting the puck and loses every puck battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad