Recalled/Assigned: 2018-19 Roster moves thread: 4/25 Black Aces: Suomela, True, DeSimone, Korenar and Middleton

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
No way he signs during the playoffs

Wilson: erik i know you are about to go out there and play game 7 of the conference finals. But we need this contract now.

Karlsson: can't it just wait till after the playoffs? I promise i will sign after the playoffs are over.

Wilson: no erik it needs to happen today.

Karlsson: ok i will test free agency but i won't even listen to one of the offers from you now.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Wilson: erik i know you are about to go out there and play game 7 of the conference finals. But we need this contract now.

Karlsson: can't it just wait till after the playoffs? I promise i will sign after the playoffs are over.

Wilson: no erik it needs to happen today.

Karlsson: ok i will test free agency but i won't even listen to one of the offers from you now.

Haha we know the front office and coaching staff is afraid to do anything wrong. They even let him play on one leg the other day.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
That extra money to go back and forth must be nice. Plus, he could stay in the same area as opposed to a few years ago when they had to take a cross country flight... only to fly back a few days later.

I'm not even sure that they had to actually report to Worcester at the time. It could have just been a paper move.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Both Gambrell and Radil have been sent down to the Barracuda, according to the AHL transaction page.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Good to see they called up DeSimone. I think he has been the best D-man on the Cuda this year and deserves a call up. Also, I am hoping that we play Gambrell over Haley. Would not be surprised if they scratch Labanc/Donskoi though for Gambrell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad