Recalled/Assigned: 2018-19 Roster moves thread: 4/25 Black Aces: Suomela, True, DeSimone, Korenar and Middleton

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Four Barracuda players to Florida. And Noah to his junior team.

Also note that the two TO players are no longer on the roster.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway

Four Barracuda players to Florida. And Noah to his junior team.

Also note that the two TO players are no longer on the roster.

How did Noah Gregor do in camp this year and do you think he can be one of those Sharks late round gems?

Asking for a friend in a VERY deep keeper league :)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I like the assignments to Orlando if only because they have a spectacular logo:

4m846jcojkmfjggvwvm6gokyg.gif

None of those 4 that were assigned there are of any consequence though. Not worth watching, just.... damn, that logo :laugh:

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Not sure what more Gregor has to get from juniors. There are only so many spots, I guess.

Gambrell...I generally like his game, as he has a silkiness and maneuverability that is rare. But, I sense that he came into camp entitled to a spot. He was playing in the preseason the way a veteran with a guaranteed spot does...avoiding contact and not really committing. Everything he has done, from his contract to his play makes me think he needs a wake-up call.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
And Prince Albert may need to make a change and move Gregor if they filled their overage roster spot. (Haven't looked to see if that's the case.)

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
I pray that they are using ir this season with jumbo to help manage his games played so he’ll be fresh and still have 100% in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad