Recalled/Assigned: 2018-19 Roster moves thread: 4/25 Black Aces: Suomela, True, DeSimone, Korenar and Middleton

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Pretty sure there was a chick in Total Recall with three Melkers.
WelldocumentedUnitedIndianskimmer-small (2).gif

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Yes, very odd. Maybe rather have him sit in press box and have Gambrell/Chartier get some better ice time with Cuda. My guess is that if someone gets banged up, you'll see Gambrell/Chartier called up and play before Radil gets any ice time with Sharks.

corbanSOG

Registered Loser
Apr 27, 2003
Lukas Radil also called up per AHL transactions. Odd choice IMO...

Unlikely that he gets into a game with everyone healthy. 4th line will probably be Goodrow-Suomela-Karlsson. Radil was a late cut in training camp and they're likely rewarding him with a few days of NHL salary, while getting Gambrell/Chartier some games in the A. They probably find it more valuable to keep Perron and Halbgewachs in the Cuda lineup too instead of calling them up to sit in the press box. I'd expect they'll get some time up with the big club eventually.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Meh PDB seems set on having a 4th line of guys who can kill penalties/play physical and Suomela has been taken over by Thornton for 3C so not really sure where else you slot him. I'd rather he play for the cuda than sit in the pressbox collecting dust

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->