NBA 2018-19 Regular Season Thread Part II

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Last game it was Steph, this game is Klay...so next game it's KD.

Yesh, appreciate this collection of talent ladies and gentlemen.

The NBA has watered itself down. It's one conference and MAYBE 2 teams. But none of these teams can beat the West rep. Say Kwahi and Kyrie goes West, the East is completly burnt toast.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
It looked really bad. Sucks to see that happen to anyone and especially Oladipo with how he turned his career around.

Some are saying his kneecap went up into his thigh. The Pacers' feed showed it but I haven't seen the clip yet.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Some are saying his kneecap went up into his thigh. The Pacers' feed showed it but I haven't seen the clip yet.

I saw the replay from behind when he went down but then looked away because I didn't need to see a close up or slow motion video of it. Leo mentioned the possibility of a dislocated kneecap on TSN when discussing it during half time.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
I saw the replay from behind when he went down but then looked away because I didn't need to see a close up or slow motion video of it. Leo mentioned the possibility of a dislocated kneecap on TSN when discussing it during half time.
He's out for the season is what I am hearing. Pacers season is most likely over right?

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Another beauty from harden lmao

25 FT
5/20 from 3

Keep on chucking and flopping around like a ***** lol
Did you even watch the game? Or just went straight to the boxscore?

The rest of the Rockets outside of Harden and Gordon had like 5 points combined at half time.

Harden for sure gets annoying to watch at times, but to disregard what hes doing right now is laughable.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Did you even watch the game? Or just went straight to the boxscore?

The rest of the Rockets outside of Harden and Gordon had like 5 points combined at half time.

Harden for sure gets annoying to watch at times, but to disregard what hes doing right now is laughable.
What he’s doing is incredible.

The way he goes about doing it leaves a lot to be desired.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
He's out for the season is what I am hearing. Pacers season is most likely over right?

Yeah, any chance of them making noise in the playoffs is gone. They should still make the playoffs because of how bad the East is though.

Such a bummer. Just the other day people were talking about them potentially adding Conley and making a run but now their season is basically over.

Reactions: cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->