NBA 2018-19 Regular Season Thread Part II

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Not expecting him to play too much tonight but Boogie and the Warriors should be a lot of fun to watch this season.

Yeah, they'll probably bring him back slowly. I'll be honest, I'd much prefer if he was on another team but it's still good to see him back and it should be entertaining to watch him on the Warriors for the rest of this season.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Brooklyn Nets, ladies and gentleman. Granted Magic are trash but Nets again being relentless, come back from big deficit.

The offseason will be VERY interesting,

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
He's obviously not completely back yet, he isn't looking that nimble, but the Warriors having this giant body starting to impose himself already, who is also knocking it down from deep. GG.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I don't like Draymond but he got pretty hard done by there.

Never mind he isn't actually getting ejected haha.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Boogie's passing game isn't something that has been talked about much with regards to the impact he can bring to the Warriors, but damn with how well they move the ball already and now he's out there already making a couple of nice passes too.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Warriors now have a legit center who can hit threes. It was already over but now it's really over for everyone else.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Žižić gets playing time, Žižić posts a double double going against Gobert. Like I said before, this kid is a prototypical modern NBA center, quick on his feet, soft touch, athtletic, and has been a part of a backbone of a pretty good Euroleague team as a teenager. Hopefully he gets more minutes now that he is back healthy and takes off, imho he is a better player than Zubac.

Reactions: darko

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
perfect situation for cousins

rehab, show that you haven't lost a step since the injury, win a ring in the process, and get set to sign a huge deal in the offseason

Reactions: Morozov

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The Warriors now have a legit center who can hit threes. It was already over but now it's really over for everyone else.

The only way they don't win is if Boogie gets injured and Green/Durant have another dust up.

Reactions: Avs_19

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Harden flops/embellishes an embarrassing amount....

Like, it’s kinda sad watching him play when he’s falling down any time someone gets close to him when he takes a jumper or how he flails around when driving to the basket...

Lots of talent there, but my god it’s almost unwatchable. Can’t say I necessarily blame though. He’s just taking advantage of how the games called these days, but damn...

Game was waaaaaay more fun to watch when they were allowed to play defence once upon a time.

/end rant

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I love how much salt Harden generates.

Oh and please stop with the "taking advantage" bs. If it was just that then more players would be doing it. Harden is the best ever at making defenders foul him (LEGITIMATELY), that's what it is.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
Two things can be true at once...

Harden is an excellent offensive player who is hard to defend.

He also constantly hunts for foul calls, bumps into players, and flops.

I don't know why people have such a hard time with this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad