NBA 2018-19 Regular Season Thread Part II

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
He's at 452 attempts, Embiid is at 408, so 44 difference. He's got 179 more points than the guy in second and has made 27 more 3's than the guy in second.
- He's number 4 in total assists
- Number 3 in total steals

There's nothing boring about any of this.
Numbers must have been updated then, my bad, but the point still stands. And also, that's just for this season. His free throw attempts since 2012-2013 are just ridiculous.

Like I said, extremely effective player and when he's not hunting for fouls so far away from the basket, I enjoy watching him. But he just does it so much that it's unwatchable at times. Like his game vs the Grizzlies a couple of weeks ago when he shot 26 free throws and the entire Grizzlies team shot 30. **** like that is just ridiculous and should never happen.

Reactions: The Night King

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
we can all thank d-whistle for the crap harden pulls in driving to the hoop and simply trying to draw the call

like i said, if he played every game like he did in that GSW game a few weeks back he'd be a lot more tolerable

Reactions: The Night King

darko

Feb 16, 2009
He's taken 59 more free throws than the next closest player this season.

Also, since 2012-2013 in terms of individual seasons, Harden has finished with 6 of the top 11 FTA seasons. The only other player with more than one is Kevin Durant.

Boring player, but extremely effective player.

Maybe tell the opposition to stop fouling him.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Harden doesn't flop any more than literally any other star player in the league. He's just insanely good at getting his defender to foul.

He's not even the biggest flopper on his team.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The 5 highest combined 3 point shooting games have all happened the past calendar year. Don't like this 3 point only new game.

Rockets suck though, it's clear they have one form of offense, jack 3's. The Nets are the 2nd best defensive team regarding 3' attempted and made.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nets back to .500 after being 10 under. That bench acting like they are in college or high school. This team is FUN to watch. Look out for the Nets in the 2nd half, especially whenever LaVert returns.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Back to back 50-point games for Harden.

And how many 30+ point games in a row?...Harden streak is getting pretty insane.
- looking at the box score, he had 19 frigging 3 point attempts in this game,
he made 21 free throws out of 23, 34 field goal attempts, had 10 rebs, 9 assists,
is he only Rockets player with the ball ? :)

Other than from the line, he had a poor shooting % tonight, scary to think how many points
he would of scored, if he had a hot hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad