Prospect Info: 2018-19 Prospects Thread II (CHL, NCAA, Junior A, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
2zolpfk.jpg

God I miss this show being on Netflix.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
God I miss this show being on Netflix.

Probably my favorite finale to a comedy series ever*, the song they use is in my 'make myself cry' playlist for life lol...and the first 2/3 seasons were some of the most brilliant & delightful comedy that our species has thus far birthed.

*although It's Always Sunny's final episode was genuinely beautiful too; which I did not expect from them lol.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
UMass is on TSN2 tonight for those in Canada.

Makar just laid another guy out at center. It wasn't exactly a hit, more so him just protecting himself by lowering his shoulder, but the other guy bounced off him and left the ice with an injury.

Reactions: Avs44

Steely Van

Oct 12, 2018
UMass is on TSN2 tonight for those in Canada.

Makar just laid another guy out at center. It wasn't exactly a hit, more so him just protecting himself by lowering his shoulder, but the other guy bounced off him and left the ice with an injury.
Watching the game to see if he's better than Quinn Hughes.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Makar drew a penalty on that rush posted above, Mass scored. Now got speared in the groin at centre, 5 minute major to Vermont. It didn't look terrible to me, but Makar seemed really shaken up by it

Reactions: Goulet17

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Makar drew a penalty on that rush posted above, Mass scored. Now got speared in the groin at centre, 5 minute major to Vermont. It didn't look terrible to me, but Makar seemed really shaken up by it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad