Prospect Info: 2018-19 Prospects Thread (CHL, NCAA, Junior A, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
So the prospect ranking polls will come soon. I'll see if there are any signings out of camp (Breton certainly looked like a candidate) and then we'll start doing the polls. Bear with me for that, it'll be my first time playing with some of those features of the board.

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
I’d like to see Zadorov (6’5”) and Meloche (6’3”) in the future. :popcorn:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Don’t sleep on Bowers’ skill guys. I know everyone loves the whole two way thing but this guy is creative and nifty with the puck. I almost wonder if he’d be better off on the wing because he has some real JVR like qualities in front of the net too. Thing is, he doesn’t spend a lot of time there because of his other responsibilities while playing centre.

Kinda reminds me of ROR in that regard. ROR is simply too strong down the middle to waste on the wing, but boy wasn’t it nice to see him spend that 13/14 season on the wing beside Dutchy and scoring all those goals. ROR has great hands and knows exactly how to find twine in close. He just doesn’t spend a lot of time there.

Obviously I don’t see Bowers as ROR quality, but his strengths remind me of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->