Status
Not open for further replies.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
MacT got fired.

It's amazing how he could still provide damage to the Oilers organization, while not even being with the organization anymore. But sorry guys, we weren't able to keep him for any longer, it was already too much, he's yours again. :) As for Konovalov, I hope now he can find a way back to his last season's game.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
It's amazing how he could still provide damage to the Oilers organization, while not even being with the organization anymore. But sorry guys, we weren't able to keep him for any longer, it was already too much, he's yours again. :) As for Konovalov, I hope now he can find a way back to his last season's game.
I'm hoping it was just a really rough start cause the early signs ain't good.

I'm assuming you watched him, were the numbers accurate to how he played or did the team fall apart.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
I'm hoping it was just a really rough start cause the early signs ain't good.

I'm assuming you watched him, were the numbers accurate to how he played or did the team fall apart.

Again, returning to MacT firing, the issue it is that fast is that while the core of the team stayed basically the same, the team itself started to play some pretty shaky type of hockey: at some games they looked decent, but at some everything was crashing and burning. And Konovalov was playing in most of this kind of bad games and also got that shakyness to him, so he wasn't good, but I see his game issues as part of team's issues, that's why I hope for improvements now.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Again, returning to MacT firing, the issue it is that fast is that while the core of the team stayed basically the same, the team itself started to play some pretty shaky type of hockey: at some games they looked decent, but at some everything was crashing and burning. And Konovalov was playing in most of this kind of bad games and also got that shakyness to him, so he wasn't good, but I see his game issues as part of team's issues, that's why I hope for improvements now.
As much as it sucks, I'm glad it was a team wide issue and not just Konovalov

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Skelleftea got beat up 6-1.

Berglund with his first point(an assist) on their only goal. No points for Broberg.

The site I was looking at said they played on the third pairing together. Not sure how accurate that is though.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Skelleftea got beat up 6-1.

Berglund with his first point(an assist) on their only goal. No points for Broberg.

The site I was looking at said they played on the third pairing together. Not sure how accurate that is though.
Normally they play tohether. Ice time in SHL is a bit more level than in NHL even though in this game Broberg only played around 14 mins. Last game he was back up to 18 mins.

Edit: last two games lost 6-1 and 3-1 while Broberg is +-0.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Seen on Twitter yesterday that Blumel is turning pro and signing in Czech rather than go the college route. I’m just going to assume his grades were lacking ala Tolvanen.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Mooseheads won't be a good team this year, will they?

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Dunno where else to put this, but it kind of amazes me that Hayden Hawkey was only able to land an ECHL tryout. His numbers at Providence must be deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->