League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) Vol. 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindemann

Apr 7, 2017
Man it got quiet real quick in NY lmao

In regards to Tampa fans on the main boards, I agree. It’s unreal

They are a huge cancer and honestly think they are starting to be worse than Toronto fans

I wish everything that they don’t win the cup because their fans are cocky as hell

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia

They are a huge cancer and honestly think they are starting to be worse than Toronto fans

I wish everything that they don’t win the cup because their fans are cocky as hell

I have a feeling a lot of them are pretty young.. just a hunch.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Holy **** some Tampa fans are unbearable in the mains Tampa/Columbus thread.

Yeah I can't even go in there anymore. They are such assholes that it take a gargantuan effort for me to:

A: not get angry
B: not engage with them and start trading insults

I don't even want to think about the possibility of the Caps meeting the Bolts in the Eastern Conf Finals. I'll have so many Bolts fans on ignore the thread will just be posts from Caps fans lol.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

Precisely how I feel although it's a lovely city. I remember one particular poster with condescending comments who disappeared when they were eliminated last year.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Jun 15, 2007
I'm reading Friedman's 31 thoughts and he has Crosby as a Selke finalist.

I had no idea this was a common opinion. I didn't feel like Crosby was significantly better at defense this year; this just feels like a lifetime achievement Selke.

Reactions: RandyHolt

Bieronymus Trotz

Sep 4, 2017
I'm reading Friedman's 31 thoughts and he has Crosby as a Selke finalist.

I had no idea this was a common opinion. I didn't feel like Crosby was significantly better at defense this year; this just feels like a lifetime achievement Selke.
It's based on nothing more than his good overall Corsi (not specifically that he suppresses opponents' shots or anything) and, most laughably, his good faceoff percentage. It's an embarrassment to the award (which is saying something).

Reactions: RandyHolt

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
It's based on nothing more than his good overall Corsi (not specifically that he suppresses opponents' shots or anything) and, most laughably, his good faceoff percentage. It's an embarrassment to the award (which is saying something).

If a guy like Crosby wins the Selke over Ryan O'Reilly, the fix is in worse than that 2016 Conn Smythe.

OVITOMMY

Mar 19, 2019
D37DN2qW4AAzphg.jpg

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Should be able to get them into the playoffs eventually.

They'll have to battle the Panthers, but one of them can take the Pens spot :D

Depending on their offseason, which will be closely watched by all of HFBoards, the Bus could remain competitive, and the Isles, Canes and Caps don't figure to regress any time soon. The Metro is gonna be tight soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->