2018-19 New Goalie Equipment/Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Here's the rest:

YzdHl8a.jpg

He's also wearing one of the new (smaller) chest protectors.

Wonder why he's not in his new Jets lid in that one. Good pad scheme, though.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
To those who sign his paychecks and cheer him on in Vegas it sure is a bit of a slap in the face regardless of it being a "charity game" or not.

Professional sports are a business in which loyalty is also measured in public. As I said previously it certainly isn't a grave offense but I can absolutely see why fans and the front office would feel a bit slighted seeing their number 1 goalie on the ice wearing a rival's jersey.
Players can do whatever the hell they want in private, but at the end of the day Team A still signs the player's check and it's a bit unlucky for one to be wearing a jersey of Team XYZ.

I'm sure it would go over well in Pittsburgh if Crosby wore a Flyers jersey on the ice.

It doesn't affect me personally, I'm actually looking forward to the Sharks lighting up Fleury at one point next season and someone will be digging out this picture.

But yes, let's call people "ridiculous" because they are a bit taken aback at a player wearing a rival's jersey while they are still under contract.

I called you ridiculous because you're behaving ridiculously. Your hilarious over-reaction here is laughable.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Finally, a mask that isn’t covered in mythological creatures or anime. Also, this isn’t littered with graphics and it maintains the team’s colors.

Good stuff

I'd feel a LOT better about it if it had 400-500 mini-logos embossed on it.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
Doylestown is in Bucks County, which is considered one of the counties of the greater Philadelphia area. Source: am from greater Philadelphia area.

Reactions: nabob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad