NBA 2018-19 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
LeBron needs to go to the rim or pass and make his clutch free throws at the end of games. Since the start of last season he's the worst in the league at those type of FTs.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Didn't he have a good season last year and Orlando decided not to commit to him for the future?

:laugh:

Morons started playing him after they decided to make him a UFA last season. Best thing to happen to him is to get out of that Mickey Mouse org. he was quite good in the 1st game of the season as well.

Reactions: HisIceness

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Rajon Rondo went in on Chris Paul today. Here's what he had to say:

"I had a mouthpiece in my mouth and I exasperated because I was about to tell him to 'get the **** out of here.' Look at my body language. My hands on my hips. I turn away for a second. Look at Eric and Melo in the video. If they saw me spit, they would have turned their face up or something. They had no reaction."

On Paul getting one less game:

"Of course, the NBA went with his side because I got three games and he got two. Everyone wants to believe Chris Paul is a good guy. They don't know he's a horrible teammate. They don't know how he treats people. Look at what he did last year when he was in LA; trying to get to the Clippers locker room. They don't want to believe he's capable of taunting and igniting an incident. Exasperating and spitting are two different things. He comes out and says I spit and the media sides with that."

On the video alleging he spit:

"Y'all are playing me with these tricks or these mind games, tampering with the evidence. Ain't no way that I intentionally spit on you with my body language the way it was. One, if I spit on you, bottom line, there is not going to be no finger pointing. If you felt that I just spit on you, then all bets are off. Two, look at my body language. If I spit on you on purpose, I'm going to be ready for a man to swing on me. You ain't going to have my hands on my hip and my head look away at someone if I spit on them. After the **** goes down, within 30 seconds, you run and tell the sideline reporters that I spit on you? If I spit on you, you are trying to get to me. You not trying to make up a story so you can look like a good guy. It makes no sense to me."

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i really don't think he spit on him. and if he did, it wasn't intentionally

cp3 is just being the whiny little ***** he's always been. love that rondo didn't hold back

good lord the rockets are such a hateable bunch between harden, cpflop, and d'antoni

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008

cp3 is just being the whiny little ***** he's always been. love that rondo didn't hold back

good lord the rockets are such a hateable bunch between harden, cpflop, and d'antoni
Yet somehow I was still cheering for them last year over the Warriors.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

I just couldn't do it. I found myself cheering for every team against the Warriors except for Houston. I was hoping Golden State would annihilate them.

I hope Chris Paul never wins a championship, and I'm fairly confident in saying I don't think he ever will given the current state of the league and his age/injuries.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Forget the outside shooting for a second, that Lakers defense is just brutal. That has to be the biggest issue they need to get right ASAP.

Reactions: Terry Yake

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
I just couldn't do it. I found myself cheering for every team against the Warriors except for Houston. I was hoping Golden State would annihilate them.

I hope Chris Paul never wins a championship, and I'm fairly confident in saying I don't think he ever will given the current state of the league and his age/injuries.
I totally respect his game, guy is a fantastic player, but I get it.

Can't see anyone besides the Warriors coming out of the West for the next few, so given Paul's age you are probably right.

I think the Rockets will regret letting Ariza go sooner than later.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

i'd cheer on the warriors any day over houston

seems like they've always had an easy to hate team. agreed that cp3 will never win a title. and that makes me very happy. very telling that today both glen davis and ryan hollins came out and showed their support for rondo while having some not so supportive words for cp3. funny how these guys came out and showed support for the "locker room cancer" rondo

also, **** off daryl morey. hey NBA, isn't this tampering? morey needs to stop talking about lakers players and worry about his team that's not going to win a title any time soon

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Embiid took a page out of the flopping handbook of Ginobili and Vlade Divac to get Drummond tossed. But Detroit still prevails thanks to Blake Griffin.

Man is straight up ballin'

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Griffin and my 'stons aren't too shabby! That said Detroit still can't play D to save their lives and look very much like a playoff bubble team.

darko

Feb 16, 2009

LOL.

That gif MMC posted you can clearly see Rondo spitting.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Forget the outside shooting for a second, that Lakers defense is just brutal. That has to be the biggest issue they need to get right ASAP.
LeBron hasn't played defense since the 2012 season. The defending he did on Gay last night was shambles. Not leading by example for a young Lakers team. This shit won't work out in the Western Conference.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
...cp3 is just being the whiny little ***** he's always been. love that rondo didn't hold back. good lord the rockets are such a hateable bunch between harden, cpflop, and d'antoni
Agreed.

Change of topic. If the Lakers can't add some defense and rebounding in a big man (can Zaza still play at an NBA level?) and some shooting, it's going to be another long frustrating season for their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad