NBA 2018-19 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012

He could not have been more out of bounds.

Screen_Shot_2016-06-16_at_10.41.26_PM.0.png

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I felt sorry for Ayesha Curry after Cleveland beat GS in the finals. She copped a barrage on the twitter with insults, memes etc. Funniest ones being family portraits with Bron in them lol.

Reactions: Voight and Cassano

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
harden would be 100000x more likeable if he played like he did last night

not only did he shoot a normal # of FTs (9) compared to his usual 30 something, he wasn't set on driving to the hoop for the sole purpose of getting fouled as much as he usually does either

but now daryl morey really has the gall to come out and call harden the best offensive player of all time? come on

Reactions: The Night King

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
according to paul pierce he invented the stepback

yeah sure thing wheelchair. and i invented post it notes

Reactions: Cassano

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Just realized how many white PF/C Portland has. Nurkic/CollinsLayman/Leonard. Moments ago 3 of them were on the floor in the same time and was weird to see lol.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Shooting too many free throws is a bad thing now lol.
You keep twisting this into your own rhetoric.

Nobody says he's a bad player. He's an extremely effective player. But his style is incredibly boring. Sure, he's bound to have games like the one he did last night vs Golden State, but he has way, way more games where he's just looking to get fouled from 25 feet away all the time and flailing his arms in the air.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Jimmy Butler going at it with Brett Brown now. It was only a matter of time, but even I must admit that this is a lot sooner than I expected.

Dude is a straight up cancer. Philadelphia is going to rue the day they traded for this scrub.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
You keep twisting this into your own rhetoric.

Nobody says he's a bad player. He's an extremely effective player. But his style is incredibly boring. Sure, he's bound to have games like the one he did last night vs Golden State, but he has way, way more games where he's just looking to get fouled from 25 feet away all the time and flailing his arms in the air.

I'm a bit surprised someone has taken to just fouling him a good deal harder. Got some guys at the end of the bench, give someone minutes for the express purpose of hacking him at every opportunity.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Warriors and Kings combined for 41 three-pointers tonight, the most ever recorded in one NBA game.

Somehow I have a feeling this record will not last very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad