NBA 2018-19 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I've seen that about the card too. Apparently those guys lived pretty lavishly following their parent's murders.

Another loss for the Raptors last night. 3 in 4 now, hoping they pick it up again soon.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It is so nice watching the Kings destroy teams they should beat.

Hell, it's so nice finally being a team that should beat bad teams.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
https://www.tsn.ca/nba-playoff-teams-rolling-out-earned-jerseys-1.1225154

New jerseys being released for sixteen teams, apparently. Never seen a league do this before for all playoff teams.

Here's Toronto's:

raptors-earned-jersey.jpg

FWIW, I think their Drake-inspired black-and-gold third jerseys are pretty ugly, and would have much rather seen the "earned jersey" based more off their regular look. Not this one. :help:

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Not feeling this Miami jersey as much as the other vice editions because I could never see myself wearing it but it'll probably be another big seller. The team might suck (they do) but I think the white and black vice jerseys are among the best in the NBA.

https://www.tsn.ca/nba-playoff-teams-rolling-out-earned-jerseys-1.1225154

New jerseys being released for sixteen teams, apparently. Never seen a league do this before for all playoff teams.

Here's Toronto's:

raptors-earned-jersey.jpg

FWIW, I think their Drake-inspired black-and-gold third jerseys are pretty ugly, and would have much rather seen the "earned jersey" based more off their regular look. Not this one. :help:

This one is kinda boring and just more of the same. They should get more creative with these special editions.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
It's incredibly boring, and I can't imagine it's going to sell very well. Then again, I may be underestimating the majority of the Raps' younger fanbase and their fervour for all things Drake. :laugh:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
the worst part about harden is that he has the nerve to still b**** and whine even though he gets every single call go his way. guy shot 20(!!!) FTs. incredible

harden is the worst thing to happen to the game in recent memory

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Guy makes basketball unwatchable. Hope the rockets miss the playoffs.

I'll take a 5-peat by the warriors before Harden's ****ty Ref Ball gets rewarded with a championship.
He is a clown and makes the Rockets unwatchable as a neutral. To the point where I'd also like to see the Warriors repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->