Line Combos: 2018/19 Line Combinations

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I have absolutely no problem playing Eriksson with Pettersson. I still find it ridiculous how many people think he's an actively bad player who should be waived or scratched. If anything, he'd be one of my first choices out of the wingers on this team.

I think Sutter can be effective with him if their positions are switched. But ideally it's Eriksson-Pettersson-Gaudette

kallor

May 15, 2015
It's really hard to imagine this team not making some trades prior to start of the season.

Without those trades I could see this playing out in regards to icetime.

Eriksson Horvat Boeser - get Eriksson going, hopefully he will help defensively on this line as well

Baertschi Sutter Granlund - Sutter will get his minutes, play him with some responsible players that can chip in.

Roussel Gagner Pettersson - shelter EP, Gagner can play the cycle with him, Roussel can help insulate. Would prefer Virtanen or Liepsic here but assume Green will want some grit to play with EP.

Schaller Beagle Virtanen- typical 4th line.
Gaunce, Liepsic

Pouliot/Hutton Tanev - try to get one of the offensive Dman we have going.
Edler Gudbranson - only time Guddy has looked okay was when he was playing with Edler.
Del Zotto Stecher - will eat up more minutes than most 3rd pairings.
Hutton/Pouliot

I expect we see Edler Tanev deployed late in close games.

PP 1
Horvat
Boeser
Baertschi
Gagner
Pouliot

PP2
Eriksson
Pettersson
Granlund
Sutter
Edler

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Goldobin and Dahlen to start.
what has Goldobin done to peak your interest?

Goldy Pouliot and Boucher were the absolute worst 5v5 players last year not to mention he was put in top line duties and had some opportunities but cama away as a 30pt pace player without much of a killer instinct.

i'm completely convinced he should and will be on the outside looking in and for good reason unless he comes to camp with a renewed focus and drive and some muscle. Leipsic was a stud for Green in Portland and i can bet he likes Brendan's ability to be an agitator as well as knowing what he's capable of offensively............just my 2c.

Dahlen yes sure if he's ready.

Curious what you dont like about the guys you mentioned? Eriksson is the only guy that really pisses me off but he is a pretty solid defensive player who has been badly miss used here for the most part.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
I’m hoping Beagle doesn’t play at all but the Lindenning Tire Fire mascarading as a hockey team means we will both be disappointed
i dont get this either?

Was Chaput Burmistrov and Dowd more enjoyable as 4c's. Jay Beagle has been excellent with one of the best teams in the league and is a super likeable guy who's huge and can win key faceoffs, kill penalties and still produce 20pts

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
i dont get this either?

Was Chaput Burmistrov and Dowd more enjoyable as 4c's. Jay Beagle has been excellent with one of the best teams in the league and is a super likeable guy who's huge and can win key faceoffs, kill penalties and still produce 20pts

He stinks.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
How can this putrid lineup not be the outcome of acquiring 2-4 high draft picks for next year? We have THIS lineup, and no extra picks next year. How is this possible?

This is the true meaning of purgatory, with no way out.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
How can this putrid lineup not be the outcome of acquiring 2-4 high draft picks for next year? We have THIS lineup, and no extra picks next year. How is this possible?

God you sound miserable with every post u make jesus

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017

We actually have two 6 rounders. Get your facts straight before trolling. #trolling101

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad