Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlimCharles

Kings & Sabres
Dec 7, 2011
Los Angeles
I tried to join but it gave me this message:

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning."

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I tried to join but it gave me this message:

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning."

It may be because we had those invite slots filled up quickly, but I’m not sure if those renewals were done automatically or manually. If any more openings come up I’ll keep you guys posted.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Reminder for those in the league who don’t check the message boards on the league page, we are taking a poll for a day/time to determine the draft date.

Seems like September 30 might be draft day, which is three days before opening night, so we’ll all have a good idea of how NHL rosters will shake out, but we still have to settle on a time.

So please chime in with what time works best for you. Nobody likes an autodrafted team.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The league draft is taking place right now for those who forgot to join.

Oh and I propose this as our league logo.
5772e3de7bee9ae37d00001f.png

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The 2018-19 season has come to an end, and The Champ has reclaimed his crown. Thanks for all who participated, and those who lost interest two weeks into the season ;)

Having only one Kings player on my roster (Drew Doughty) is why my team was able to triumph. Let's do this again in September.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
The 2018-19 season has come to an end, and The Champ has reclaimed his crown. Thanks for all who participated, and those who lost interest two weeks into the season ;)

Having only one Kings player on my roster (Drew Doughty) is why my team was able to triumph. Let's do this again in September.

I didn't have any. Most of the time. What's my excuse? Oh yeah, Malkin and Karlsson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->